PHARMAbiotika 2013 - Different from other Exhibitions
We are different from other exhibition organizations in the country. The value added services which we bring on the table for you, which helps in increasing your revenues are –
- Potential Customers - Our team sits down with your Business development team and map the potential customers which you are targeting for the next one year. We ensure these potential customers are invited into the event either as an Exhibitor or Visitor or as a delegate.
- Planned Meetings - We ensure, two months prior to the exhibition your meetings are lined up with the potential customers during the exhibition. So we don't leave it to chance for the meetings but we ensure it is by design.
- Innovative Buyer & Seller Meet - We are also doing a International Buyer & Seller Meet during this exhibition wherein buyers from different countries in South East Asia, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa, CIS countries, Europe and South America are also joining us. We do not believe in getting paid buyers. You are able to do the first level of interaction with the buyers from different Countries and short list them.
- MEDItourika 2013 (Co Located Event) - This is the first time in India, there is an exhibition happening on Medical Tourism which is a co located event with PHARMAbiotika 2013. Medical Tourism is one of the major growth sectors in India as per WTO. Doctors, Nursing homes, Hospitals from different parts of India and abroad will be participating in this.
Click Here to Download Exhibitor Contract Form.
• Pharmaceutical Bulk Drugs
• Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
• Intermediates & Formulations
• Ayurvedic & Herbal Products, Cosmetic Products
• Nutraceutical products, Dietary Supplements
• Veterinary Drugs,
• Excipients / Food Additives
• Natural Extracts / Flavours and Fragrances
• Bio Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology
• Plant & Machinery for Pharmaceutical Production & Processing / Instrumentation, Control & Automation Techniques / Material Technology & Testing
• Packaging Materials & Machinery
• Environment & Pollution Control Products & Services / Water Management, Waste Management, Safety Equipments
• Outsources Services - Contract Manufacturers / Turn Key Contractors / Consultants / Utilities / Software for Pharmaceutical industry and management.
• Trade Promotion - Technical Publications / Trade Associations & Trade Promotion Bodies
• Analytical & Laboratory Equipments / Instruments / Laboratory wares / Consumables
• Clinical Research / Vaccine
• Outsourced Services - CRO, Research Institutes, Testing Labs & Services
PHARMAbiotika exihibition provides an excellent platform for convergence of :-
|CXO's of Pharmaceuticals / Biotechnology / Vaccine / Clinical Research / Machinery / Packaging|
|R & D Heads / Biotechnologist / Nanotechnologists / ScientistsClinical Trial Associates / Product Specialists / Drug Developer|
|Analysts and Consultants |
|Traders, Distributors and Dealers|
|Sales & Marketing Heads & Professionals|
|Laboratory Heads / Technicians / Quality Control / Assurance Heads|
|Procurement Heads & Professionals|
|Academicians / Researchers / Institutions Heads & Members|
|Hospital Representatives / Doctors / Nursing Homes|
|There are two types of stand options :- |
1) SHELL SCHEME : - A shell scheme is based on a octanorm system of poles and panels that can be configured to suit any size of exhibition stand or venue. The shell scheme system allows exhibitors to simply turn up, mount their own graphics using the walls provided and set out their equipment.
2) BARE SPACE: This is only space and does not include any supplies / system / poles / panels. The stand is to be built by the exhibitor at their own cost on the location indicated by the Organizer (floor marking) as per the guidelines of the exhibition.
|1) SHELL SCHEME (MIN. 9 SQM) |
|Indian Exhibitor Charges :||INR 8,500 Per Square Meter|
|International Exhibitors Charges :||USD 330 Per Square Meter|
(Includes - Display Panels, Basic Table (one) and Chairs (two), Spotlights (3), Electric Socket (1), Fascia Board (1) with Company Name, Floor Carpeting, Wastepaper Basket (1), General Security & Cleaning)
|2) BARE SPACE ONLY (MIN. 12 SQM) |
|Indian Exhibitor Charges : ||INR 8,000 Per Square Meter|
|International Exhibitors Charges:||USD 300 Per Square Meter|
Customize your own stand design to suit your needs.
(Includes - Exhibit Space, General Security)
- All the rates are excluding service tax
- Please add 15% on stall open on 2 sides, 25% on stall open on 3 sides & 30% on stall open on 4 sides
- Audio Visual Equipment like DVD with LCD TV, slide projector, Laptops, OHP, Additional Furniture, Hostages, additional security personnel requirement etc. would be provided at additional charges subject to prior intimation at the time of stall booking or two months prior to the event.
- Hostages/ additional security personnel requirement would be available on additional charges upon prior intimation at the time of Stall booking or two months prior to the event.
Exhibitor Contract form Click Here
Mahatma Mandir Floor Plan
Pharmabiotika Exhibition & Conference Venue
|Scope ||Pharmaceutical / Active Pharmaceutical In gradients / Formulations / Biotechnology / Clinical Research / Vaccine / Pharmaceutical Machinery / Packaging ||Pharmaceutical / Active Pharmaceutical In gradients / Formulations / Biotechnology / Clinical Research / Vaccine |
|Venue ||Mahatma Mandir Convention & Exhibition Center, Gandhinagar, Gujarat India ||Mahatma Mandir Convention & Exhibition Center, Gandhinagar, Gujarat India |
|Date ||September 16th to 18th, 2013 ||September 16th to 18th, 2013 |
|Timing ||9 am to 6 pm ||9 am to 6 pm |
|Exhibitors & Delegates ||400 plus Exhibitors ||600 Delegates |
|Visitors ||10,000 plus Visitors ||30 plus Speakers |
|Who Exhibits? ||Large / Medium / Small organizations / International Organizations |
|Who Attends?||CXO's of Pharma Organizations / Biotechnologist / Nanotechnologists / Clinical Trial Associates / Analysts & Consultants / Product Specialists / Key Decision Makers / Industrialists / Drug Developers / Dealers / Scientists / Sales & Marketing Heads / Lab Heads / Technicians / Quality Control Heads / R&D Heads / Procurement Heads / Academicians / Researchers / Factory Heads / Institution Heads ||Chairman / CEO / MD / COO / R&D Heads / Head of Pharma Education Institutes / Industry Analysts / Senior Government Employees / Thought Leaders |