karibasappa G | 06-Sep-2012 22:18:49 IST
#3850, old 10th cross Mobile: +91 9844678656, +91 9481032776
New 4th cross, 2nd main E-mail: email@example.com
GAYATHRI NAGAR firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Sir / Madam,
Sub: - Application for the post of: “Microbiologist position”
* * * * *
I would like to introduce myself submitted my Phd Thesis and waiting for my VIOVA affiliated to JJTUniversity Rajasthan and also a Post Graduate in Microbiology from University of Gulbarga Almost 09 years and 3 months of experience in Revised national control programme. Currently working as a Microbiologist at SAVA Pharma Company Bangalore.
Now I would like to offer my candidature to serve your esteemed organization and looking forward for a positive reply.
If given an opportunity, I shall fully justify and live up to the best satisfaction of my Superiors.
I will be thankful if you give a chance to present my capabilities in a personal meeting with you
Mobile: +91 9844678656, +91 9481032776
E-mail : email@example.com
#3850, old 10th cross
New 4th cross, 2nd main
A challenging and rewarding career, which stimulates my growth and professionalism to facilitate a sense of achievement and impulsion in life as well as organizational growth.
Education Qualification Details:
• I have submitted my PhD Thesis (waiting for my VIOVA )
• M.Sc (Microbiology) in 2002 from GUG
• B.Sc (Chemistry, Botany & Zoology) in 1997 from GUG
• P.U.C. (PCMB) in 1994 Board of Intermediate Education, Bangalore
• S.S.L.C in 1992 Board of Secondary Education, Bangalore
Present Work and Experiences :
Sl no Institute Designation Duration
1 SAVA Pharma company Microbiologist November 2006 to March 2012
2 State TB Training and Demonstration centre Microbiologist November 2006 to March 2012
2 Janani lab S.N.Pet Microbiologist December 2002 -October 2006
Currently working: as a Microbiologist at SAVA PHARMA COMPANY BANGALORE
Worked as: IRL Microbiologist (State TB Training and Demonstration centre) Bangalore.
Worked as a Microbiologist at janani lab S.N.Pet Bellary
“I have undergone training in EQA and Culture and DST at NTI Bangalore and as well National DOT-PLUS Training programme at Ahmadabad”
I have undergone training in Clinical research programme at GITS ACEDAMY Malleshwarm Bangalore
Paper under publications:
1. Isolation and multi drug resistance of Aeromonas hudrophila isolated from retail fish shops in Bangalore,South india.
2. Prevalence and antibiotic resistance of s.aureus and P.aeruginosa microorganisms isolated from circumcision patients.
1) 65TH National conference on TUBERCULOSIS AND CHEST DISEASES 2010
2) Work shop on PCR and ELISA conducted by Aristogene.Bangalore in
3) INTERNATIONAL CONFRENCE ON OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE FOR GLOBAL COMPETITIVENESS(ICOEGC-2011)
• Working as a Microbiologist at State TB Training and Demonstration centre
• Conducting on-site evaluation visits to all district level laboratories and a sample of peripheral all laboratories
• Assist in developing capacity to manufacture panel testing slides.
• Ensure follow up actions on NRL/IRL recommendations.
• Conducting training for district level staff in sputum smear microscopy and EQA.
• Ensure smooth conduct of routine laboratory activities of the IRL including culture/DST
• Provide technical support to STC for strategic planning related to the laboratory activities in the state.
• Supply chain management of the lab consumables
• Actively assist the states in the collection, analysis and interpretation of data.
• Assist state level DOTS-Plus committee and institutional infection control committee
• To perform microbiological analysis within the QC function
• To provide accurate and reliable laboratory results to cGMP standards, in compliance with current regulatory requirements and SOPs.
• To ensure that activities are performed according to current SOPs and for informing QC Manager of any deviations.
• To ensure appropriate standards of housekeeping, safety and discipline are applied within his/her working activities.
• Responsible for the accurate recording, review and storage of laboratory generated data.
• Responsible for compliance with all company systems and procedures.
• To perform additional testing if required in other departments.
• Assist in co-ordination of daily activities in the Microbiology laboratory.
• To initiate, investigate and closure of non conformances and investigation of OOS to aid in determining root causes.
• Facilitate in OR related to RNTCP.
• Responsible for preparation of microbiology SOPs and documentation.
• I have knowledge in clinical domain
• ICH GCP E6, NUREMBERG CODE,BELMONT REPORT, DECLARATION OF HELSINKI
• PATIENT RECRUITMENT IN CLINICAL TRIALS, INFORMED CONSENT
• USFDA, EMEA,VOLUME 9 A
• PROTOCOL IN CLINICAL TRIAL
• BASIC CLINICAL DATA MANAGEMENT,WHO PHARMACOVIGILANCE
• PERIODIC SAFETY UPDATE REPORT, clinical SAS
• Experience in preparing documents for the above listed microbiological operations and Data maintenance of Microbiology laboratory equipments.
• Experience in development, execution of validation documents required for regulatory compliance.
• Preparation of schedules for water system and environment monitoring.
• External quality assurance network under RNTCP Programme.
• Culture and DST at NTI
• Dot plus TB Training at Ahmadabad (Gujarat)
• Cleaning Validation of glassware in Microbiology laboratory.
• Storage validation of sterile media plates and broth media.
• Cleaning validation of laboratory /production area/washing area.
• Validation of hand disinfectants.
• Validation of storage time of filter press, FBD bags, centrifuge bags after use.
STRENTHS: Establishing good working relationships across all levels of organization. Excellent technical and communication skills, a team player who is energetic, flexible and committed to achieving objectives under tight time lines.
COMPUTER LITERACY: Working knowledge of computers, MS office Excel / Word.
Having good knowledge of WHO guidelines.
NAME G. Karibasappa.
FATHER’S NAME Himantha goud
DATE OF BIRTH: 10 / 08 / 1976
MARITIAL STATUS Un-Married
PASSPORT NO E5067722
LANGUAGE KNOWN English/Kannada/Hindi/Telgu
• Dr.Ananda sridhar Dr.Vandan Rathod
Consultant microbiologist Asst Professor
NTI Bangalore Dept of Microbiology Gulbarga University
Mobile No: +91 9845115463 Mobile No : +91 9886380313
Mobile No : +91 9449353065
I declare that all the information furnished above is correct and true to my knowledge. I accept that an appointment given to me on this basis can be revoked and/or terminated at any time in future if any information has been misstated or false.
Date: Signature of the candidate