Qualification: Essential: The candidate should possess certificate as registered pharmacist having passed 02 years diploma course with 03 months training in pharmacy from an institution recognised by the pharmacy council of india.Desirable: should have working knowledge of computers
Walk in interview for Pharmacist in Government of India, Ministry of Defence
Ordnance Factory Badmal proposes to hire 02(Two) no. of Pharmacist on full time on contract basis for its 24 bedded hospital.
Post: Pharmacist- 02 (Two)
Qualification: Essential: The candidate should possess certificate as registered pharmacist having passed 02 years diploma course with 03 months training in pharmacy from an institution recognised by the pharmacy council of india.
Desirable: should have working knowledge of computers
DURATION OF HIRING: Maximum six(06) months. Not to be hired more than once in a calender year. Retired pharmacist may be allowed subsequent terms with prior approval of ordnance factory board
REMUNERATION: Quotation of monthly fees will be asked from select panel candidates in sealed cover. The lowest quotation will be accepted subject to fulfilling all other required criteria. In case of absence from duties proportionate daily reduction will be affected.
DOCUMENTS TO BE BROUGHT TO THE INTERVIEW:
Originals and one set of photocopies of
1. Matric/10th class or equivalnt certificate for age proof,
2. Diploma course certificate from an institution recognised by the pharmacy council of india.
3. Valid registration certificate as registered pharmacist from the pharmacy council of india.
4. Experience certificate, if any.
5. Character certificate from two gazetted officers of central/state govt.
PLACE OF INTERVIEW: OFFICE OF CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER ORDNANCE FACTORY HOSPITAL BADMAL-767070 DISTRICT BOLANGIR, ODISHA
DATE AND TIME OF INTERVIEW: 25-02-2015(WEDNESDAY) FROM 0900 HRS ONWARDS.
BRIEF TERMS & CONDITIONSFOR MORE INFO>>
1. During the validity of the agreement the Hired Senior Nurse.Gr.ll/Pharmacist will be at liberty to terminate the agreement for betterment of his/her career or any other grounds by giving 7 days notice to the Factory. The Factory can also terminate the agreement at any time during the tenure by giving 7 days notice without assigning any reason what so ever. Agreement shall also be terminated, if the Hired Senior Nurse Gr.II/Pharmacist is found to be mentally or physically incapacitated or incapable of discharging his/her duties.
2. The Hired Senior Nurse.Gr.II/Pharmacist shall undergo a medical examination at the Factory Hospital, before the contract is entered into, for his/her fitness to perform the work awarded to him/her.
3. Normally Sundays and National Holidays (Republic Day, Independence Day & Gandhi Jayanti) shall be off. If he/she is called for work on these days he/she will be granted off in lieu of that.
4. The Hired Senior Nurse.Gr.II/Pharmacist will not be provided with any transport/transport arrangement. The Senior Nurse Gr.II/Pharmacist will not be entitled for any free medical treatment at Ordnance Factory Hospitals except First Aid in case of emergency.
5. The hired Senior Nurse.Gr.II/Pharmacist shall attend to all the normal tasks which any Senior Nurse.Gr.II/Pharmacist is conventionally doing including shift duties, escort duties to outstation. He/She will also attend emergencies/disasters and accidents.
6. The Hired Senior Nurse.Gr.II/Pharmacist shall provide his/her services on Sundays/holidays once in a week and he/she will get off the next day as done/availed by regular Senior Nurse.Gr.II/Pharmacist at station.
7. The candidates may visit webpage of Ordnance Factory, Badmal through website of Ordnance Factory Board i.e ofb.gov.in/units/index.php!unit=ofbol to see the advertisement text.
8. The General Manager/Ordnance Factory Badmal reserves the right to modify/alter/restrict/cancel the process due to any directives of Court/CAT case or as per instructions from Ordnance Factory Board/Ministry of Defence, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason/tnereafter. The decision of GM/OFBL will be final and no appeal will be entertained against this inserts.