The CISF came into existence in 1969 with a modest beginning, having three battalions, to provide integrated security cover to the Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) which, in those years, occupied the “commanding heights” of the economy. In a span of four decades, the Force has grown several folds to reach one lakh twelve thousand personnel today. With globalization and liberalization of the economy, CISF is no longer a PSU-centric organization. Instead, it has become a premier multi-skilled security agency of the country, mandated to provide security to major critical infrastructure installations of the country in diverse areas.
Post: ASI (Pharmacist)
GENDER:Male-14, Female-7 Total - 21
Pay Scale: PB-1 Rs.5200-20200+GP 2800
Const (Nursing Asstt.):
GENDER:Male-62, Female-7 Total - 31
Pay Scale: PB-1 Rs.5200-20200+GP 2000
1. The recruitment is open to all MALE/FEMALE Indian citizens only. Recruitment to the post of Constable (Ward Girl [Ayya]) is open for Female only.
2. The vacancies may increase/decrease without any notice depending upon the position at the time of final selection. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC categories is available as per extant Government orders and as communicated by Ministry of Home Affairs. In accordance with the DOPT OM No.41018/2/2011-Estt(Res) dated 22-12-2011, 4.5% reservation for Minorities will be available from within the 27% reservation for OBCs.
3. The posts are temporary but likely to become permanent.
4. Selected candidates are liable to be posted any where in the country according to transfer policy of the Force.
5. The recruitment will be conducted on All India basis.
6. Vacancies reserved for Ex-Servicemen will be filled up by direct open market candidates, if suitable Ex-Servicemen do not turn up.
2. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
I. FOR DIRECT CANDIDATES
1. ASI (Pharmacist) Between 20 and 30 years.
Const (Nursing Assistant) Between 18 and 25 years.
2. Upper age up to 05 years is also relaxable for those persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J & K during the period from 1st Jan1980 to 31st Dec 1989. The person claiming relaxation under this category should produce a certificate to the effect that they had been domiciled in the state of J&K during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 from the District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction they had ordinarily resided or from any other authority designated in this behalf by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir.
3. Upper Age limit up to 5 years is also relaxable further to the children and dependents of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots and communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat. Children means (a) son (including adopted son) or (b) daughter (including adopted daughter) Dependent family member means (a) spouse or (b) children or (c) brother
or sister in the case of unmarried victim who was wholly dependent on that victim at the time of his getting killed in the riots would be eligible.
In order to be eligible for upper age relaxation in this category, the applicant should produce a certificate to that effect from the concerned District Collector/District Magistrate wherein the victim was killed.
4 In addition to the above upper age is further relaxable by 05 years in respect of SC/ST and 03 years in respect of OBC candidates as per Govt. orders.
Relaxation in age to the following categories of Government servant is permissible beyond the upper age limit.
Category: 05 Central Government Employees including serving CISF Personnel (General) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date.
Age Relaxation permissible: Upto 40 years of age
Category: 06 Central Government Employees including serving CISF Personnel (OBC) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date.
Age Relaxation permissible: Upto 40 years of age
Category: 07 Central Government Employees including serving CISF Personnel (SC/ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date.
Age Relaxation permissible: Upto 45 years of age
i) The candidate should have passed 10+2 from a recognized Board or University.
ii) Diploma or Degree in Pharmacy granted by an institution of the Central or State Government.
iii) Should be registered as a “PHARMACIST” under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
iv) Desirable: Experience in the field of Pharmacy
Const (Nursing Asstt)
i) Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board.
ii) Possessing First Aid Certificate from Saint John Ambulance Organisation or Red Cross Society of India.
iii) Not less than one year experience in bandage and dressing of wounds.
Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notification declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric/10th class pass or 10+2 for service under Central Government.
For General, SC and OBC candidates (Except those in (ii) below):
Male- Height- 170cms, Chest- 80-85 Cms
Female- Height- 157cms, Chest- NA
Const (Nursing Asstt):
Male- Height- 170cms, Chest- 80-85 Cms
Female- Height- 157cms, Chest- NA
The selection procedure for Para Medical Staff (all category of candidates i.e. Direct/Departmental/ Ex-servicemen) will be as under:-
a) WRITTEN TEST
Written test will be for 100 Marks to be completed in two hour duration for the post of ASI/Pharmacist, and one hour duration for the post of Constable/Nursing Assistant, Constable/Ward Boy & Constable/Ward Girl (Ayya). The paper will be of objective type and OMR based to test their knowledge in their respective trades. CISF Directorate shall have the discretion to fix minimum qualifying standard in written examination taking into consideration among others category wise vacancies and category wise number of candidates. Only those candidates who have scored above the cut off mark fixed by the CISF Directorate in written examination would be required to appear in Physical Standard Test/Medical examination/Basic Vocational Aptitude Test. Date of written examination will be intimated later.
b) PHYSICAL STANDARD TEST & DOCUMENTATION The eligibility criteria i.e. Age, Height, Chest, Educational Qualification, Diploma/Technical Qualification Certificate, experience Certificate etc., for the respective posts will be verified by the Recruitment Board from the original certificates produced by the candidates in accordance with the standards prescribed in the advertisement. Those who do not confirm to the eligibility criterion as advertised will not be considered. Ex-Servicemen candidates are eligible for Total relaxation in physical standards.
c) BASIC VOCATIONAL APTITUDE TEST (BVAT) After completion of PST & Documentation Chairman of Recruitment Board will carry out Basic Vocational Aptitude Test of all candidates who qualified in PST & Documentation to assess the suitability of the candidate for the job.
d) MEDICAL EXAMINATION After preparation of merit list, the candidates selected in order of merit (equal to the allotted number of category wise vacancies) will be put through a detailed medical examination to assess their fitness.
e) FINAL SELECTION The candidates found medically fit will be finally selected.
f) APPEAL AGAINST MEDICAL UNFITNESS In all cases a candidate, who has been declared UNFIT for appointment in CISF in the Medical Examination will be communicated the grounds for rejection in broad terms by the Examining Medical Officer. The candidate, if not satisfied with the findings of the Medical Examination, can submit an appeal for REVIEW MEDICAL EXAMINATION within one month from the date on which the candidate has been declared unfit, with a proof of his fitness in the prescribed form as per Appendix – ‘H’ The Medical certificate will not be taken into consideration unless it contains a note by the medical practitioner concerned to the effect that it has been given in full knowledge of the fact that the candidate has already been declared unfit for appointment by a Medical Officer. The appeal will also not be taken into consideration unless it contains Review Medical Examination Fee of Rs.25/- (Rupees twenty five only) through Demand Draft. (The details of authority to whom the appeal should be submitted and DDO concerned and payable branch etc will be mentioned in the rejection slip itself to be issued by the Examining Medical Officer/ Chairman of the Recruitment Board).
(a) Who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having spouse living OR
(b) Who having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with another person. Shall be eligible for appointment to the Force Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and there are other grounds for so to do, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
6. CLOSING DATE Application should be sent so as to reach the concerned DIG of CISF as shown in the para- 5 above by 14.09.2012. No application will be entertained which is received after the due date.
7. IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
1. Only eligible candidates may apply for one post only in the prescribed proforma. Candidates should minutely go through all the provisions in the notification to ensure that he is eligible for the post for which he is applying in terms of requirement of Age, Educational qualification etc.
2. Name & Father’s Name should be exactly as mentioned in the Matriculation certificate. In case of change the same must be supported by necessary documents otherwise the candidature will be rejected.
3. The application form must be filled by the candidate in his own handwriting Correction, if any, should be legible and attested by the candidate.
4. Application may be filled up either in English or Hindi only.
5. Application form duly filled in the prescribed proforma as per Appendix – ‘A’ and affixed with recent passport size photograph duly self attested may be sent to concerned DIG as mentioned in para-5 above alongwith the following documents. One similar photograph will also be affixed on the Admit Card.
(a) A crossed non refundable Indian Postal Order for Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only) for General and OBC candidates on account of application fee drawn in favour of the officers mentioned in Column. 2 the table given at Para 5 above and payable at the post office as shown in Column. 3 therein. No claim for refund of the application fee will be entertained on the ground that the application was rejected. Payment of application fee other than Postal Order will not be entertained and candidature will be rejected.
(b) No application fee is applicable for SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
(c) Photostat copies of the Educational qualification certificate(s) in proof of age and educational qualification etc., issued by a recognized University/Board duly attested by a Gazetted Officer be enclosed.
(d) Photostat copies of SC/ST and OBC certificate on the proforma prescribed by the Central Government as per Appendix – ‘D’, ‘E’ of the Notification.
(e) Candidates falling in the category of Garhwalis, Kumaonese, Gorkhas, Dogras and Marathas shall enclose certified true copy of certificates issued by SDM/Tehsildar or equivalent authority authorised by Central Government for getting relaxation in height and chest as per Appendix – ‘I’ of the Notification.
(f) Candidates belonging to the States of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, Kashmir, and Leh & Ladakh region of Jammu and Kashmir shall enclose either domicile certificate or certified true copy of certificates issued by SDM/Tehsildar or equivalent authority authorised by Central Government for getting relaxation in height and chest as per Appendix – ‘I’ of the Notification.
(g) A self addressed envelopes (8 x 19 Cms size) duly affixing postal stamps for Rs.22/- (Rupees twenty two only) thereon.
(h) Two additional self signed (in the front) passport size photographs are required to be attached duly clipped alongwith application form.
(i) Questionnaire as per Appendix – ‘B’ duly filled in and signed by the candidate.
(j) Admit Card as per Appendix – ‘C’ duly filled in and signed by the candidate.
(k) Departmental candidates may submit photo copy of service certificate from the Unit Commander.
(l) Photostat copy of Certificate from District Collector/District Magistrate in case of children and dependents of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots & communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat.
(m) Photostat copy of Domicile certificate for those who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J&K from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-89 for age relaxation.
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED BY EX-SERVICEMEN
a) Photostat copy of Discharge certificate
b) Certificate for employed officials as per Appendix – ‘F’
c) Undertaking as per Appendix – ‘G’
6. The envelop containing above documents should be super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASI (PHARMACIST) or CONSTABLE (NURSING ASSISTANT) or CONSTABLE (WARD BOY) or CONSTABLE (WARD GIRL [AYYA]) which ever is applicable.
7. Candidates failing in any of the prescribed tests will be eliminated at that stage.
8. During the process of recruitment candidates who are not satisfied with the decision of the Recruitment Board may prefer appeal in writing the same day to the Supervising DIG for the Recruitment Centre and the decision of the Supervising DIG will be final. No representation after completion of recruitment process shall be entertained.
9. Selected candidates are required to undergo basic training in our RTC for which they will be informed separately through offer of appointment letter. They will be on probation for a period of two years which can be extended. During the period of probation if found unfit for any reason the services are liable to be terminated.
10. CISF will not be responsible for postal delays.
11. An application will be summarily rejected at any stage of the recruitment process for not confirming to the official Format/having incomplete information/wrong information/incomplete requisite certificates/misrepresentation of facts/left unsigned/submitted without fee where due/without an attested or self attested photograph pasted at the appropriate place.
12. Application must be submitted in the prescribed format published with this advertisement as Appendix – ‘A’. The application Form may be typed out in double space or written in hand neatly but format should be the same as published. No application form will be supplied by this department.
13. Persons employed in Government/semi Government/Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel or enclose a “No objection certificate” from their employer. They have to give an Undertaking as per Appendix – ‘J’.
14. Any certificate other than in Hindi or English should be enclosed with translation in Hindi or English duly attested, else will not be entertained.
15. Any sort of canvassing or recommendation will debar the candidate from selection.
16. Applications, which are not filled up as per instruction or partly filled up applications will not be entertained and no correspondence will be made. Applications may be rejected due to reasons such as : (a) Incomplete or illegible and not submitted on prescribed format. (b) Without postal order of Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only) except SC/ST & Ex- Servicemen candidates. (c) Without self addressed envelope duly affixing postal stamps of Rs.22/- (d) Unsigned/Undated/without photograph (e) Not enclosing copies of all requisite certificates duly attested by Gazetted Officers. (f) Under aged/Over aged candidates (g) Not possessing the requisite educational qualification at the time of submitting application. (h) Applications not filled in English or Hindi or not filled by candidate in his own handwriting. (i) Without proper certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates. Certificates should be obtained from competent authority in the prescribed format (As prescribed in this notification) (j) Applications received after the closing date as mentioned in this notification. (k) Any other irregularity like mutilated or damaged application/documents etc
17. Candidates should come duly prepared under their own arrangements at the Examination Centre. No TA/DA will be admissible for the journey. Mobile Phone and Calculator are strictly prohibited at the Examination venue.
18. In case a candidate is found unfit/ineligible for service on any ground after his selection/ appointment his service will be terminated without assigning any reason.
19. Any shortcoming, which could not be detected at the time of initial scrutiny of the documents and found/noticed at a later stage, shall render the candidate disqualified for the post and he will not be allowed to appear in subsequent events of the recruitment and no correspondence will be entertained in the subject.
20. The Director General, CISF reserve the right to make changes or cancel or postpone the recruitment without assigning any reason.
21 Mere qualifying all the prescribed tests for recruitment of ASI (Pharmacist) or Constable (Nursing Assistant) or Constable (Ward Boy) or Constable (Ward Girl [Ayya]) does not confer the right of selection of the candidates but they should have to stand in merit keeping in view the available vacancies of that particular post.
22. Success in various stages of recruitment confers no right to appointment unless the department is satisfied after medical examination and such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respect for appointment to the service/post.
23. Candidates have to appear in all the stages of recruitment for which they have qualified. If a candidate is absent from any stage/event for which he has qualified, his candidature will be cancelled.
24. CISF strives to recruit fit committed, sincere and best candidates with transparency and impartiality. Hence candidates are advised to “BEWARE OF TOUTS”.
25. Candidates can view important information as well as check their candidature at http:www.cisf.gov.in
Download Apllication for More Info Click Here