The CISF came into existence in 1969 with a modest beginning, having three battalions, to provide integrated security cover to the Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) which, in those years, occupied the “commanding heights” of the economy. In a span of four decades, the Force has grown several folds to reach one lakh twelve thousand personnel today. With globalization and liberalization of the economy, CISF is no longer a PSU-centric organization. Instead, it has become a premier multi-skilled security agency
Government of India invites Paramedical staff in Central Industrial Security Force - 52 posts
The CISFcame into existence in 1969 with a modest beginning, having three battalions, to provide integratedsecurity cover to the PublicSector Undertakings (PSUs) which, in those years, occupied the “commandingheights” of the economy. In a spanof four decades, the Force has grown several folds to reach one lakh twelvethousand personnel today. With globalization and liberalization of the economy,CISF is no longer a PSU-centric organization. Instead, it has become a premiermulti-skilled security agency of the country, mandated to provide security tomajor critical infrastructure installationsof the country in diverse areas.
Post: ASI (Pharmacist), Const (Nursing Asstt.)
GENDER:Male-14, Female-7 Total - 21
Pay Scale: PB-1Rs.5200-20200+GP 2800
GENDER:Male-62,Female-7 Total - 31
Pay Scale:PB-1 Rs.5200-20200+GP 2000
1. The recruitment is open to all MALE/FEMALE Indian citizens only. Recruitmentto the post of Constable (Ward Girl [Ayya]) is open for Female only.
2. The vacancies may increase/decrease without any notice depending upon theposition at the time of final selection. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC categoriesis available as per extant Government orders and as communicated by Ministry ofHome Affairs. In accordance with the DOPT OM No.41018/2/2011-Estt(Res) dated22-12-2011, 4.5% reservation for Minorities will be available from within the27% reservation for OBCs.
3. The posts are temporary but likely to become permanent.
4. Selected candidates are liable to be posted any where in the countryaccording to transfer policy of the Force.
5. The recruitment will be conducted on All India basis.
6. Vacancies reserved for Ex-Servicemen will be filled up by direct open marketcandidates, if suitable Ex-Servicemen do not turn up.
I. FOR DIRECTCANDIDATES
1. ASI (Pharmacist) Between 20 and 30 years.
Const (Nursing Assistant) Between 18 and 25 years.
2. Upper age up to 05 years is also relaxable for those persons who hadordinarily been domiciled in the State of J & K during the period from 1stJan1980 to 31st Dec 1989. The person claiming relaxation under this categoryshould produce a certificate to the effect that they had been domiciled in thestate of J&K during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989from the District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction they had ordinarily residedor from any other authority designated in this behalf by the Government ofJammu and Kashmir.
3. Upper Age limit up to 5 years is also relaxable further to the children anddependents of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots and communal riots of 2002 inGujarat. Children means (a) son (including adopted son) or (b) daughter(including adopted daughter)Dependent family member means (a) spouseor (b) children or (c) brother
or sister in the case of unmarried victim who was wholly dependent on thatvictim at the time of his getting killed in the riots would be eligible.
In order to be eligible for upper age relaxation in this category, theapplicant should produce a certificate to that effect from the concernedDistrict Collector/District Magistrate wherein the victim was killed.
4 In addition to the above upper age is further relaxable by 05 years inrespect of SC/ST and 03 years in respect of OBC candidates as per Govt. orders.
Relaxationin age to the following categories of Government servant is permissible beyondthe upper age limit.
Category: 05 Central Government Employeesincluding serving CISF Personnel (General) who have rendered not less than 3years regular and continuous service as on closing date.
Age Relaxationpermissible: Upto 40 years of age
Category:06 Central Government Employees including serving CISF Personnel (OBC) who haverendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closingdate.
Age Relaxationpermissible: Upto 40 years of age
Category:07 Central Government Employees including serving CISF Personnel (SC/ST) whohave rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as onclosing date.
Age Relaxationpermissible: Upto 45 years of age
i) The candidate should have passed 10+2 from a recognized Board or University.
ii) Diplomaor Degree in Pharmacy granted by an institution of theCentral or State Government.
iii) Should be registered as a “PHARMACIST” under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
iv) Desirable: Experience in the field of Pharmacy
Const (Nursing Asstt)
i) Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board.
ii) Possessing First Aid Certificate from SaintJohn Ambulance Organisation or Red Cross Society of India.
iii) Not less than one year experience in bandage and dressing of wounds.
Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should beaccompanied with Government of India notification declaring that suchqualification is equivalent to Matric/10th class pass or 10+2 for service underCentral Government.
For General, SC andOBC candidates (Except those in (ii) below):
Male- Height- 170cms, Chest- 80-85 Cms
Female- Height- 157cms, Chest- NA
Const (Nursing Asstt):
Male- Height- 170cms, Chest- 80-85 Cms
Female- Height- 157cms, Chest- NA
The selection procedure for Para Medical Staff (all category of candidates i.e.Direct/Departmental/ Ex-servicemen) will be as under:-
a) WRITTEN TEST
Written test will be for 100 Marks to be completed in two hour duration for thepost of ASI/Pharmacist, and one hour duration for the post of Constable/NursingAssistant, Constable/Ward Boy & Constable/Ward Girl (Ayya). The paper willbe of objective type and OMR based to test their knowledge in their respectivetrades. CISF Directorate shall have the discretion to fix minimum qualifyingstandard in written examination taking into consideration among others categorywise vacancies and category wise number of candidates. Only those candidateswho have scored above the cut off mark fixed by the CISF Directorate in writtenexamination would be required to appear in Physical Standard Test/Medical examination/Basic VocationalAptitude Test. Date of written examination will be intimated later.
b) PHYSICAL STANDARDTEST & DOCUMENTATION The eligibility criteria i.e. Age,Height, Chest, Educational Qualification, Diploma/Technical QualificationCertificate, experience Certificate etc., for the respective posts will beverified by the Recruitment Board from the original certificates produced bythe candidates in accordance with the standards prescribed in theadvertisement. Those who do not confirm to the eligibility criterion as advertised will not beconsidered. Ex-Servicemencandidates are eligible for Total relaxation in physicalstandards.
c)BASIC VOCATIONAL APTITUDE TEST (BVAT) After completion of PST & Documentation Chairmanof Recruitment Board will carry out Basic Vocational Aptitude Test of allcandidates who qualified in PST & Documentation to assess the suitabilityof the candidate for the job.
d)MEDICAL EXAMINATION Afterpreparation of merit list, the candidates selected in order of merit (equal tothe allotted number of category wise vacancies) will be put through a detailedmedical examination to assess their fitness.
e)FINAL SELECTIONThe candidates found medically fit will be finally selected.
f)APPEAL AGAINST MEDICAL UNFITNESSIn all cases a candidate, whohas been declared UNFIT for appointment in CISF in the Medical Examination willbe communicated the grounds for rejection in broad terms by the ExaminingMedical Officer. The candidate, if not satisfied with the findings of theMedical Examination, can submit an appeal for REVIEW MEDICAL EXAMINATION withinone month from the date on which the candidate has been declared unfit, with aproof of his fitness in the prescribed form as per Appendix – ‘H’ The Medical certificate will not betaken into consideration unless it contains a note by the medical practitionerconcerned to the effect that it has been given in full knowledge of the factthat the candidate has already been declared unfit for appointment by a MedicalOfficer. The appeal will also not be taken into consideration unless itcontains Review Medical Examination Fee of Rs.25/- (Rupees twenty five only)through Demand Draft. (The details of authority to whom the appeal should besubmitted and DDO concerned and payable branch etc will be mentioned in therejection slip itself to be issued by the Examining Medical Officer/ Chairmanof the Recruitment Board).
(a) Who has entered into or contracted a marriagewith a person having spouseliving OR
(b) Who having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage withanother person. Shall be eligible for appointment to the Force Provided thatthe Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissibleunder the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to themarriage and there are other grounds for so to do, exempt any person from theoperation of this rule.
6.CLOSING DATE Application should be sent so as to reach theconcerned DIG of CISF as shown in the para- 5 above by 14.09.2012. Noapplication will be entertained which is received after the due date.
1. Only eligible candidatesmay apply for one post only in the prescribed proforma. Candidates shouldminutely go through all the provisions in the notification to ensure that he iseligible for the post for which he is applying in terms of requirement of Age,Educational qualification etc.
2. Name & Father’s Name should be exactly as mentioned in the Matriculationcertificate. In case of change the same must be supported by necessarydocuments otherwise the candidature will be rejected.
3. The application form mustbe filled by the candidate in his own handwriting Correction, if any, should belegible and attested by the candidate.
4. Application may be filled up either in English or Hindi only.
5. Application form duly filled in the prescribed proforma as per Appendix –‘A’ and affixed with recent passport size photograph duly self attested may besent to concerned DIG as mentioned in para-5 above alongwith the followingdocuments. One similar photograph will also be affixed on the Admit Card.
(a) A crossed non refundable Indian Postal Order for Rs.50/- (Rupees fiftyonly) for General and OBC candidates on account of application fee drawn infavour of the officers mentioned in Column. 2 the table given at Para 5 aboveand payable at the post office as shown in Column. 3 therein. No claim forrefund of the application fee will be entertained on the ground that theapplication was rejected. Payment of application fee other than Postal Orderwill not be entertained and candidature will be rejected.
(b) No application fee is applicable for SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
(c) Photostat copies of the Educational qualification certificate(s) in proofof age and educational qualification etc., issued by a recognizedUniversity/Board duly attested by a Gazetted Officer be enclosed.
(d) Photostat copies of SC/ST and OBC certificate on the proforma prescribed bythe Central Government as per Appendix – ‘D’, ‘E’ of the Notification.
(e) Candidates falling in the category of Garhwalis, Kumaonese, Gorkhas, Dograsand Marathas shall enclose certified true copy of certificates issued bySDM/Tehsildar or equivalent authority authorised by Central Government forgetting relaxation in height and chest as per Appendix – ‘I’ of theNotification.
(f) Candidates belonging to the States of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram,Meghalaya, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, Kashmir, and Leh & Ladakh region ofJammu and Kashmir shall enclose either domicile certificate or certified truecopy of certificates issued by SDM/Tehsildar or equivalent authority authorisedby Central Government for getting relaxation in height and chest as perAppendix – ‘I’ of the Notification.
(g) A self addressed envelopes (8 x 19 Cms size) duly affixing postal stampsfor Rs.22/- (Rupees twenty two only) thereon.
(h) Two additional self signed (in the front) passport size photographs arerequired to be attached duly clipped alongwith application form.
(i) Questionnaire as per Appendix – ‘B’ duly filled in and signed by thecandidate.
(j) Admit Card as per Appendix – ‘C’ duly filled in and signed by thecandidate.
(k) Departmental candidates may submit photo copy of service certificate fromthe Unit Commander.
(l) Photostat copy of Certificate from District Collector/District Magistratein case of children and dependents of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots &communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat.
(m) Photostat copy of Domicile certificate for those who had ordinarily beendomiciled in the State of J&K from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-89 for agerelaxation.
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTSTO BE PRODUCED BY EX-SERVICEMEN
a) Photostat copy of Discharge certificate
b) Certificate for employed officials as per Appendix – ‘F’
c) Undertaking as per Appendix – ‘G’
6. The envelop containing above documents should be super scribed “APPLICATIONFOR THE POST OF ASI (PHARMACIST)or CONSTABLE (NURSINGASSISTANT) or CONSTABLE (WARD BOY) or CONSTABLE (WARD GIRL [AYYA]) which everis applicable.
7. Candidates failing in any of the prescribed tests will be eliminated at thatstage.
8. During the process ofrecruitment candidates who are not satisfied with the decision of theRecruitment Board may prefer appeal in writing the same day to the SupervisingDIG for the Recruitment Centre and the decision of the Supervising DIG will befinal. No representation after completion of recruitment process shall be entertained.
9. Selected candidates are required to undergo basic training in our RTC forwhich they will be informed separately through offer of appointment letter.They will be on probation for a period of two years which can be extended.During the period of probation if found unfit for any reason the services areliable to be terminated.
10. CISF will not beresponsible for postal delays.
11. An application will be summarily rejected at any stage of the recruitmentprocess for not confirming to the official Format/having incompleteinformation/wrong information/incomplete requisitecertificates/misrepresentation of facts/left unsigned/submitted without feewhere due/without an attested or self attested photograph pasted at theappropriate place.
12. Application must be submitted in the prescribed format published with thisadvertisement as Appendix – ‘A’. The application Form may be typed out indouble space or written in hand neatly but format should be the same aspublished. No application form will be supplied by this department.
13. Persons employed in Government/semi Government/Public Sector Undertakingsshould apply through proper channel or enclose a “No objection certificate”from their employer. They have to give an Undertaking as per Appendix – ‘J’.
14. Any certificate other than in Hindi or English should be enclosed withtranslation in Hindi or English duly attested, else will not be entertained.
15. Any sort of canvassing or recommendationwill debar the candidate from selection.
16. Applications, which arenot filled up as per instruction or partly filled up applications will not beentertained and no correspondence will be made. Applications may be rejecteddue to reasons such as : (a) Incomplete or illegible and not submitted onprescribed format. (b) Without postal order of Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only)except SC/ST & Ex- Servicemen candidates. (c) Without self addressedenvelope duly affixing postal stamps of Rs.22/- (d) Unsigned/Undated/withoutphotograph (e) Not enclosing copies of all requisite certificates duly attestedby Gazetted Officers. (f) Under aged/Over aged candidates (g) Not possessingthe requisite educational qualification at the time of submitting application.(h) Applications not filled in English or Hindi or not filled by candidate inhis own handwriting. (i) Without proper certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBCcandidates. Certificates should be obtained from competent authority in theprescribed format (As prescribed in this notification) (j) Applicationsreceived after the closing date as mentioned in this notification. (k) Anyother irregularity like mutilated or damaged application/documents etc
17. Candidates should come duly prepared under their own arrangements at theExamination Centre. No TA/DA will be admissible for the journey. Mobile Phoneand Calculator are strictly prohibited at the Examination venue.
18. In case a candidate is found unfit/ineligible for service on any groundafter his selection/ appointment his service will be terminated withoutassigning any reason.
19. Any shortcoming, which could not be detected at the time of initialscrutiny of the documents and found/noticed at a later stage, shall render thecandidate disqualified for the post and he will not be allowed to appear insubsequent events of the recruitment and no correspondence will be entertainedin the subject.
20. The Director General, CISF reserve the right to make changes or cancel orpostpone the recruitment without assigning any reason.
21 Mere qualifying allthe prescribed tests for recruitment of ASI (Pharmacist) or Constable (NursingAssistant) or Constable (Ward Boy) or Constable (Ward Girl [Ayya]) does notconfer the right of selection of the candidates but they should have to standin merit keeping in view the available vacancies of that particular post.
22. Success in various stages of recruitment confers no right to appointmentunless the department is satisfied after medical examination and such enquiryas may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respectfor appointment to the service/post.
23. Candidates have to appear in all the stages of recruitment for which theyhave qualified. If a candidate is absent from any stage/event for which he hasqualified, his candidature will be cancelled.
24. CISF strives to recruit fit committed, sincere and best candidates withtransparency and impartiality. Hence candidates are advised to “BEWARE OFTOUTS”.
25. Candidates canview important information as well as check their candidature athttp:www.cisf.gov.in
Download Application Form Click Here