Apollo pharmacy is a leading retail chain of pharmacy and is a unit of - Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. - Asia's largest healthcare group.
Our growing Retail Pharmacy network touches lives across the length and breadth of India and we serve 150000+ customers a day. With over 30 years of retailing experience, customer-focused service and brand value our network spans out to 1550+ retail pharmacies through which we have been serving our customers for their healthcare needs 24x7.
Posts: Executive - Training & Development (Technical Trainer)
Drive Training & Development for employees’ with the ultimate goal of creating a wow experience to the customers.
• Training Need Identification and Analysis; customization of Training Methodology.
• Preparation of Monthly Training Calendar.
• Coordinate and deliver Training (Internal) in supervisory development, soft-skills, technical and process driven for frontline associates and achieving. Training man days.
• Plan and deliver induction to new hires on bi-monthly basis.
• Plan and deliver new hire’s training program monthly once.
• Plan and conduct OJT in SAP / HBP.
Coordinate with HR
a) To receive the list of new joinees eligible for induction and new hire training as per the training calendar.
b) To submit the attendance of trainees undergoing induction and new hire training.
c) To track three monthly assessments of trainees and carry out counseling whenever required.
d) To help solve SAP issues related to attendance, ID card, uniform etc.
Budget & MIS:
1. Generate and maintain training related employee database.
2. Prepare and report monthly training MIS both for supervisor(s) and frontline associate(s) to the Training coordinator.
3. Record actual monthly training expenditure in training MIS
Operations & customer service:
1. Encourage and direct supervisors for collecting customer feedback forms.
2. Collect relevant SAP issues during SAP visit and coordinate with concerned in operations for solutions.
3. Liaison with the concerned in operations modules during New hire training.
The incumbent needs to have good conceptual understanding of pharmacy practice and soft-skills in relation to the pharmacy retail industry.
Self motivated, excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with a flair for customer service orientation, passion for delivering training, responsibility sharing and act as a facilitator to the trainees.
Experience: 1-3 years of experience in Retail / FMCG / Teaching profession in pharmacy degree colleges
Qualification: B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Functional Area: Trainer
Industry Type: Apollo Pharmacist
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
End Date: 7th February, 2015