Career opportunity for B.Pharm as Pharmacist (1068 Posts) in State Health SocietyThe State Health Society, Bihar is implementing Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK) to provide health checkups for 0 to 18 years children born at public health facilities or Communities, registered with the Anganwadi Centers and enrolled in Government and Government aided schools in order to ensure their health and well being. The health checkups are to be provided by qualified doctors and team of paramedical staff by condu
Career opportunity for B.Pharm as Pharmacist (1068 Posts) in State Health Society
The State Health Society, Bihar is implementing Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK) to provide health checkups for 0 to 18 years children born at public health facilities or Communities, registered with the Anganwadi Centers and enrolled in Government and Government aided schools in order to ensure their health and well being. The health checkups are to be provided by qualified doctors and team of paramedical staff by conducting field based camps in Anganwadi Centers as well as Government and Government aided schools. GoI has approved mobile team approach having AYUSH Medical Officers including ANM & Pharmacist (to assist the AYUSH doctor) to conduct health screening camps. State Health Society will be forming block level teams of two AYUSH Medical Officers, one ANM and one Pharmacist.
State Health Society, Bihar under National Rural Health Mission is inviting applications for the following positions on contractual basis.
Post: Pharmacist (RBSK)
No.of post: 1068
UR - 534
EBC - 192
SC - 171
ST - 11
BC - 128
BC (F) - 32
Note : For Disability - 32 (3% of 1068 – As per reservation rules of GoB)
Max. Age (as on 01.10.13): 45 Years
Essential Qualification: (i) B. Pharma from any recognized university. (ii) Should be registered Pharmacist (Updated)
Desirable Qualification: (i) Certificate in Computer Application from DOEACC approved institution (Computer proficiency familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel and Power Point) (ii) 1 (one) year working experience in a hospital/health services organization.
Consolidated Salary (PM in Rs.): Rs. 12000/-
1. The recruitment will be on contract basis for a period of one year, which may be renewed for 3 years based on the performance & conduct of the contractual staff as per the contract policy of SHSB. After 3 years, this contract may be extended further based on performance. The maximum period of contract with State Health Society, Bihar would exist only till the continuance of National Rural Health Mission. No request of regularization, readjustment and re-employment would be entertained in lieu of the said contract.
2. Non-refundable Application fee is Rs. 500/- for applicants under General category, Rs. 300/- for BC/EBC and Rs. 200/- for SC/ ST candidates. Application fee is to be submitted in the form of Bank Draft only. Bank Draft should be drawn on any nationalized bank favoring “State Health Society, Bihar” and payable at Patna. Payment of application fee can also be made online through internet payment gateway.
3. Candidates have to apply online on the HR cell link of the website statehealthsocietybihar.org only. It is important to note that application in no other format would be considered without any exception.
4. All applications have to be attached with a sworn affidavit before the notary public clearly mentioning that “all the required certificates related to the essential qualifications or the requisite experience exists with the applicant and that in case of any fraudulent claim, legal action can be initiated against the applicant”. The pro-forma for affidavit can be downloaded from the website.
5. No application will be accepted without submission of application fee, sworn affidavit and the Bar Coded Acknowledgement Card received after filling the online application form.
6. Work Experience will be counted up to 01.10.2013.
7. State Health Society, Bihar reserves the right to cancel any or all the positions mentioned in this advertisement without assigning reason.
8. Detailed Term of Reference (TOR), Qualifications/Experience/Emoluments of above positions is available in the HR Cell of the society’s official website statehealthsocietybihar.org
9. Candidate after submitting applications online would receive Bar Coded Acknowledgement Card (BCAC) which along with demand draft (not required if payment is made online) and a sworn affidavit must be sent in sealed envelope to The Executive Director, State Health Society, Bihar, Pariwar Kalyan Bhawan, Sheikhpura, Patna-800014 through speed/registered post so as to reach the above address on or before 5:00 pm, 10/10/2013. The name of the post applied for must be mentioned on the top of the envelope. It must again be pointed out that any application received after the said date or without the required three documents [BCAC, DD (not required if payment is made online) & Affidavit] would be summarily rejected. No communication regarding the rejection would be entertained.
Last date of submission of Application Form is 10/10/2013 at 5 pm.FOR MORE INFO