Quality Management Interview Questions & Answers
Free sample quality management/quality assurance interview questions and answers
The interview questions below can be used for quality positions such as: Quality/QA manager; Quality/QA assistant; Quality/QA supervisor; Quality/QA coordinator, quality engineer, quality analyst etc
I. Sample quality interview questions
1.What is your ISO 9001 experience? Have you taken a company through registration?
2.What is your track record on ISO 9001 non-conformities?
3.What is your experience with writing the QA Manual?
4.What is your experience in working with sampling plans? Please describe some of the standards.
5.What audits have you been involved with? What is important to recognize when doing an audit? Why Audit?
6.If an employee is doing something different then the procedure, what action should be taken against the employee? Do you correct the employee on the spot?
7.Difference between Six Sigma and CMMI?
8.What are the roles of Quality Assurance?
9.What is the difference between quality assurance and quality control?
10.Differentiate between product quality and process quality?
11.What are the three measures in common use in Quality?
12.How many types of reviews that we have in our testing? What is bad defect? why do we write bad defects?
13.Give examples of metrics to control the efficiency of the testing suppliers.
14.What are the benefits of Quality Management System?
15.What are Six mandatory Quality procedures?
16.Which Steps must be used in implementing a quality management system?
17.Describe to me the difference between validation and verification.
18.Describe to me what you see as a process. Not a particular process, just the basics of having a process.
19.Give an example of Where and How You have improved the testing quality?
20.What are the quality principles?
21.In the region, where there is no quality management, what would you do to introduce the concept of TQM?
22.Describe to me when you would consider employing a failure mode and effect analysis.
23.Tell me about any quality efforts you have overseen or implemented. Describe some of the challenges you faced and how you overcame them.
24.What types of documents would you need for QA, QC, and Testing?
25.What is the difference between QA and testing?
II. Quality management interview answer tips
1. Identify key goals, tasks, job specs and attributes for quality positions then ask question: how to do, how to become …
2. Listen questions carefully, then ask by your self : what are things related to quality management field before answering.
3. Always ask by yourself: what are quality management proofs that are required for this position?
4. Make a full list of interview questions for quality management field: specialized interview questions, common interview questions, interview tips, interview thank you letters, types of job interview questions…
Quality Management System is a quality management standard. It applies to all types of organizations. It doesn't matter what size they are or what they do. It can help both product and service organizations achieve standards of quality that are recognized and respected throughout the world.
Benefits of ISO 9001:2008 Implementation
* Improved internal working leading to less errors
* Improved customer satisfaction and loyalty
* Improved morale and motivation
* Preferential insurance premiums
* Competitive advantage
* Increased profitability
* Enhanced status
Occupational Health and Safety Management System is an internationally
recognized occupational health and safety management system standard.
It is intended to address occupational health and safety (OH&S) rather than
Benefits of OHSAS 18001:2007 Implementation
* Customer satisfaction
* Reduced operating costs
* Legal compliance
* Improved risk management
* Proven business credentials
Environment Management System is designed to assist any type of organizations to meet its responsibility for securing the future condition of our environment. The Standard is designed to ensure energy and cost savings.
Benefits of EMS 14001:2004 Implementation
* Compliance with environmental legislation
* Prevention of pollution
* Minimizes energy & resource usage
* Reducing operating costs
* Continual improvement in environmental performance
* Reduces the risk of penalties and avoids litigation.
Information Security Management System (ISMS) is a management system which helps companies manages day-to-day information security issues in a systematic way. The ISO/IEC 27001 standard specifies the requirements needed to implement an effective Information Security Management System (ISMS) in an organization.
Benefits of ISMS 27001:2005 Implementation
* Resolves security issues
* Security awareness within an organization
* Dvelopment of best practice