List of Pharmaceutical Companies in GOA

By: Pharma Tips | Views: 73429 | Date: 05-Apr-2012

Pharma Companies india

The industrial activity is on fast track in Goa with positive government attitude and support. Currently there are over 7000 small scale industrial units with presence of more than 150 large and medium scale industries employing over half a million people. Besides mining and tourism sectors, the pharmaceutical segment has also established its presence in Goa and received approvals regulated bodies like US FDA, UK MHRA etc. Goa is strategically located with good infrastructure facilities with airport, a seaport, connectivity by road network and other amenities.

Well known Indian pharma companies like Ranbaxy, Cipla, Cadila, Lupin, Dr Reddy's Laboratories, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Unichem Lab, FDC, Indoco Remedies invested huge funds in setting up plants in Goa. Further, multinational companies like Aventis Pharma, Wyeth, and Merck also put up their plants. With better infrastructure facilities, the companies are expanding their operations.

Indoco Remedies Ltd
Indoco has got accreditations from the international regulatory authorities for its manufacturing facilities at Goa. US FDA has approved its plant II at Goa for its sterile ophthalmic manufacturing facility. Similarly, the tablet manufacturing facility of the plant I at Goa is approved by UK MHRA. The approval extends to the pilot facility in the new tablet area. With the approval of this pilot plant, Indoco will be in a position to conduct validation on batches for clinical trials/BE studies for products to be registered in Europe.

Suresh Kare, chairman of Indoco, said, "The company is going ahead strongly making investments in expansion. Our Goa units are handling company's complete export operation. Indoco is also undertaking contract research and manufactures services (CRAMs). The company is in the process of tying up with many MNCs".

Till now Indoco has invested total Rs 60 crore for the Goa plant, according to Sundeep Bambolkar, Director Finance & Operations. ``Our first Goa plant has commissioned in the year 1997 and second plant came after 5 years. We already got the US FDA approval for the ophthalmic product. Now we are installing new German machine for the ophthalmic product. This machine will be operational by the end of 2007. We are expecting 20-25 per cent growth rate for the per annum", he added.

Lupin Ltd.
Lupin Limited has their state-of-the-art plant at Verna, Goa. The company has commissioned its Goa plant in March 2004 with a total investment of Rs 250 million. The plant is dedicated for manufacturing non-cephalosporin oral finished dosages. The plant will conform to USFDA requirements. The state of the art facility at Goa is now being used to manufacture lisinopril tablets. Lupin's capabilities in sterile processing synthetic process development and fermentation skills, coupled with its intellectual property strengths places the company in a very strong position to offer a diverse portfolio of niche APIs to its customer.

Lupin has been a global leader in the supply of anti-TB APIs to all the pre-qualified suppliers of GDF over the last four years. During the first year ended 2006, it also integrated API strength and commenced supplying fixed dose combinations of APIs like ethambutol, rifampicin and pyrazinamide to Global Drug Facility (GDF) on a large scale.

Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd
Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd has Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), UK approved tablets manufacturing unit in Goa. Its Goa plant has commissioned in June 2005. The Goa facility houses a cream and ointment-manufacturing block, which is approved by ANVISA, Brazil. The tablet-manufacturing unit has a capacity to produce 720 million tablets per annum.

Unichem Laboratories Ltd.:
Unichem's Goa facility is not only focusing on world-class infrastructure but is also having its forays in research and development capabilities. The Pharma Technology Development Centre (PTDC) at Goa is now fully functional.

The focus is on development of generic formulations comprising immediate release as well as novel drug delivery systems and ANDAs exclusively for US market. The PTDC facility has a team of scientists to lead the research efforts and is a self-contained state-of-the-art product development laboratory meeting cGMP requirements which is fully equipped to conduct pre-formulation studies, prototypes development, scale-up and optimisation and technology transfer of oral solid dosage forms.

The developmental activities are supported by Analytical Research Development team which is equipped with sophisticated instruments for carrying out analytical method development such as assay methods, dissolution methods, discriminating methods, stability indicating methods and stability testing. The PTDC has capability of developing a platform technology whereby different molecules shall be processed for their controlled rate of release.

Cipla Ltd
Cipla Ltd, the second largest pharma company in India, with gross turnover of Rs 3100 crore plus, has set up its Goa plant in year 2002. And its is now planning to establish a large drug formulation manufacturing facility for various dosage forms at a Special Economic Zone in Goa.

The company has received two approvals from the WHO (World Health Organisation) and an UK regulatory body to export the products manufactured in the Goa facility. It is the fifth facility at Goa, to manufacture oncological products, both for the local and international market. '
Cipla's Verna plant manufactures low-cost anti-AIDS/HIV medicines, supplied along with other partners to over 52 countries directly and indirectly by the Clinton Foundation.

Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
Glenmark has commissioned its state-of-the-art plant at Goa in March 2004 that sprawls across 11.5 acres. The cumulative investment in the facility has been in the range of Rs 40-45 crore.

Built to comply with US FDA and EU standards, the plant is highly automated and has capacities for solid orals and external ointments. The company have a capacity of 1080 million tablets per year on a two-shift basis. A capacity of 134.4 million capsules per year on a two-shift basis. A capacity of 24 million tubes of ointments/creams per year on a two shift basis.

The company is already evaluating expansion opportunities at the site. It plans more filings in the current dosage forms and also to enter into new segments that require dedicated facilities due to restrictive regulatory requirements in the US and EU.

Sandu Pharmaceuticals
A relatively small pharmaceutical company mainly engaged in the manufacture of Ayurvedic medicines, has set up a plant in Pilerne Industrial Estate Goa. The company launched 4 new products during 2005-06 in the therapeutic indications for all kinds of chronic/arthritis/joint pains & paralysis, all types of diarrhoea & dysentery, for various allergic & infective skin diseases.

sanofi-aventis
The leading multinational pharmaceutical company in India sanofi-aventis also has a manufacturing facility at Goa. The company's Goa facility has exported 310 million tablets of Glibenclamide to European countries.

Cadila Healthcare Ltd.
Cadila Healthcare has strong presence in Goa with its facilities approved by WHO GMP, USA and MCC of South Africa.

Its formulation plant manufactures tablets (coated and uncoated), injectables and ointments to meet the requirements of the large domestic and international markets. The plant is accredited with a WHO-GMP certificate.

The production facilities of the Oncology Plant encompass an area of 1,300 sqmt. The plant has been designed with the assistance of ASTA Medica AG, Germany to meet the stringent requirements for the manufacture of cytostatic formulations. The plant has an annual capacity of 90 million tablets and 1.2 million vials of solid injectables.

Agiolax plant Goa was built in collaboration with Madaus AG Germany. EC FDA, Novartis, USA and MCC of South Africa apart from local FDA approve it. The plant has an installed capacity of 5500 tons per annum. The production of laxative formulation takes place in continuous and closed processing steps. The plant produces both coated and uncoated laxative granules.

Wyeth Ltd
The leading multinational pharma company also has their manufacturing facility at Goa. The company has continued to perform well in its core segment as oral contraceptives and anti-infectives.

Merck Ltd
The fastest growing leading multinational company has about 35 per cent of the turnover of the formulation is manufactured at the ultra modern facility of the company at Goa. It makes bulk drug, soft gelatine capsules and injectibles.

People Searching On This Page:

• pharmacy ludustries in goa
  • how to know if jobs are available at mnc company in goa
  • consaltancy name and no in gao for pharma industry
  • pharmaceutical company in verna Goa
  • Pharma companys in goa
  • 23/11/2014 glenmark job vapi
  • list of pharma companies in goa with email id
  • pharma companies in goa with email id
  • vacany in goa for m.pharm fresher nov 23 2014
  • pharma companies in goa
  • vacany in pharma companies for production nov 23 2014
  • list of pharmaceutical company in goa
  • Contact number of pharma companies in Goa
  • Pharma companies in Kundian Industrial Estete Goa
  • www.pharmaceutical formulation company in goa

Post Comments via Facebook Login

sachin dharmadhikari
17-Jun-2012 09:53:07 IST
Pls.Send me list of Pharma companies in Goa region
sandip umare
08-Jul-2012 12:37:24 IST
R/s
plz send me the list of pharmaceutical companies in Goa region.
JATIN BHARGAVA
11-Jul-2012 23:12:50 IST
sir i am complete my b.pharma can i get any help?
sandip umare
19-Jul-2012 17:12:00 IST
Pl z send me the job companies related to the Production unit & Research and development unit in Pharmaceutical industries.
chintan
20-Jul-2012 16:52:41 IST
I completed M.Pharma Biotechnology, plz for Job purpose i'm asking any help??? thanks.
Rafi us shan
20-Jul-2012 20:45:43 IST
i have 2 year exp. in Q.A. in tablet and svp department sir/madam
please send me the job companies list
related to the Production unit In goa

thanks
Chintan
09-Aug-2012 11:47:48 IST
M.Pharm Biotechnology.
Regarding Job Position. May i get any help?
Madhu
14-Aug-2012 12:39:10 IST
Our Company is into Manufacturing of PVC & POF Shrink Film.

Pls let us know if you have any requirements.

My No: 9945331658
hanish sharma
04-Sep-2012 19:18:22 IST
hello everyone, kindly help me in locating job anywhere. i have 2 yrs of experience in production in tab and Parenterals section. i have persuaded B-Pharmacy.
k.s.rao
20-Sep-2012 23:11:03 IST
dear sir this is regarding aircurtains.pvc stripcurtains. insect killers.and washroom equipments.dear sir let us know if you have any require ment kindly callme .k.s.rao.ph:09959091105
Ravindranath Reddy
25-Sep-2012 10:53:19 IST
pls send prince list
Ravindranath Reddy
25-Sep-2012 10:56:45 IST
we are having 10+yrs of experiences in Hole sale distribution. and also having 5+yrs of experiences p.d. have you interest, pls cont this no:+919848448731. in
Ranjith kumarMukkamula
29-Sep-2012 21:10:52 IST
Dear sir/Ma'am,
I have completed my M.pharmacy from JNTU Hyderabad campus.Please inform me in case of any vacancies for freshers.

Thank you.
With regards,
Ranjith.M.
Dnyaneshwar H.Yeole
05-Oct-2012 10:26:29 IST
Good morning sir ....... I m Dnyaneshwar,I am about to finish my m.pharm within six months can I get any help about jobs?
sachin k mestry
09-Oct-2012 16:30:28 IST
now i am in marketing field since last 6 year .i am interested now in department ,i have done diploma in pharmacy after 12th.i need job in goa at any pharmaceutical company
KISHORE GAWDE
10-Nov-2012 07:41:55 IST
Please send me Pharmaceutical Companies List along with there proper Address and Phone Numbers and Name of Purchase Department
Deborah Wilder
23-Nov-2012 02:21:03 IST
Hi I am from Canada I have a background of 15 years in sales and marketing.Currently I am studying Public relations and marketing.i have taught English as a second language and am very interested in different cultures. I also possess a degree in mediation. Would love to work and travel from a firm in Goa.
SHYAM JADEJA
26-Nov-2012 14:09:58 IST
we are providing distance education course MNGT,IT,ENGG,PHARMA etc so co my no 88668 77177
Nagesh
11-Dec-2012 21:17:05 IST
From
NAGESH VIJAYKUMAR SAIGAONKAR.

To”
Respected Sir

APPLYING FOR JOB
Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance Executive
(In Process Quality Assurance.)

OBJECTIVE.
Currently looking for a reputed organization in Pharmaceutical sector that rewards hard work and offers new assignments in Quality Assurance/Regulatory Affair

EXECUTIVE PROFILE.
NAGESH VIJAYKUMAR SAIGAONKAR. Working Industry: Pharmaceuticals.
Professional Experience: Five years.
Deportment: Quality Management /Assurance
Designation: Quality Assurance Executive. Present Organization: Avalon Pharmaceuticals. Education: M.sc.MPhil(biotechnology)

PROFESSIONAL - ASSIGNMENTS.
• Quality Management System.
• Documentation and Regulatory Guidelines.
• Technology transfer, Validation and Audits.
• In Process Quality control and Quality assurance.

CURRICULUM VITAE
Please find enclosed my curriculum vitae showing my Qualifications, skills and Experience.

REQUEST
May i arrange an interview to further discuss my qualifications? I am available for an interview at a mutually convenient time.

CONTACT INFORMATION
Current Address: Hyderabad
EMAIL-ID: nv_saigaonkar@rediffmail.com
MOB: 91 + 7842313842 / 91+ 8792620001

GREETINGS:
I would like to sincerely extend my heartfelt thanks to you for your precious time and consideration and iam looking forward to hearing from you soon your positive response and oblige.
satish kumar
12-Dec-2012 01:01:50 IST
hello readers.
looking out for freshers and experienced b pharma or m pharma candidates who are serious looking out to join hands or as a job in production of tablets and parentals for a new company. looking out for a pharmacist too to join the company.in india and overseas in africa. kindly send your cv.
Arun H Kawde
12-Dec-2012 19:36:05 IST
Hello Sir/Madam,
Here i want to know that i need a manufacturer pharmaceutical company
name and contact no for registered my some products.
Thanking You.
amit shinde
27-Dec-2012 19:25:30 IST
I am M.Sc Industrial chemistry searching suitable job in pharmaceutical for Quality control in Goa. Phone no.9730505646
Rahul patil
01-Jan-2013 12:04:39 IST
I am completed M.sc microbiology i will tell me job in goa pharma industries.contanct me this no=9403756252
Srinivas
23-Jan-2013 17:53:26 IST
We Lakshmi srinivasa agencies,Hyderabad are looking to expand our business so we welcome offers from pharma companies who would like to set up C&F agency for the state of Andhrapradesh /all districts/ part also,We provide good infrastructure along with the Godam and best Punctual Delivery and Despatch of Your Products

Srinivas 9966562251
nikunja
15-Mar-2013 13:29:42 IST
I have completed B Pharm recently searching job ple tell me 09937111050, id -swadhinatripathy24@gmail.com
ashish maindalkar
17-Mar-2013 11:58:36 IST
i am completed my M-pharm in Q.A.need ur support to get ajob.............thanx............
mohammad aamir
18-Mar-2013 12:09:59 IST
M.pharm (pharmacology)
professional dip in clinical trial mgmt
professional dip in drug regulatory affairs
(fresher)
looking for job in pharma company...mainly in R$D....
8899230009
Ratnakar
22-Mar-2013 16:40:16 IST
List of NEW Project for PHARMA INDUSTRIES AT GOA
mujeeb ur rahman
04-Apr-2013 20:46:54 IST
dear sir and friends iam complit ba, b ed, in first clas today seeking job plz eny good job in goa conctact me my gmail.
M RAM GOUD
20-Apr-2013 19:24:47 IST
I am Ram goud completed recently M Pharmacy in pharmaceutics .I am searching job so please give me one chance.
ranga.narasimha
27-Apr-2013 23:01:34 IST
i have more than 1 year experince in strides arco lab banglore pls inform me when ever there is vaccancy in ipqa
saumya srivastava
07-May-2013 01:27:50 IST
Dear Sir/madam
I have 2 years experience in analytical research and development dept. i am looking for a change kindly help me to find a new job in goa location only,
Debasish Pattanayak
11-May-2013 14:38:58 IST
prsently working in blucross labs ltd as a stores officer from 01.08.2011 to till date .
my previous experiance are in :cipla,marksans pharma.
total exp.6.2yrs in stores department.
Knowledge of SAP.
Job responsibilities:
Indent of Raw and Packing material.
Monthly stock maintain etc.....
Bless. Jacob.
06-Jun-2013 07:30:52 IST
I just completed my graduation in B.Pharm (2013) from Kerala and seeking for a freshers training/job in Goa.
Yashasri Naik
10-Jun-2013 16:51:06 IST
I have passed M.Sc. in analytical chemistry. I am in search of job in pharma/non-pharma company. Please, can I get some he
sunil koli
16-Jun-2013 12:18:03 IST
i have completed B.pharm plz. Any vacancy to tell me sir. . .
Rahul
19-Jun-2013 07:58:54 IST
We
are going to start consultancy services so those have completed
B.pharm, M.pharm,B.sc.,M.sc send their resumes to email
akadamr@gmail.com
Dharmendra jain
24-Jun-2013 22:58:38 IST
plz send me list with name, address and contact no. of pharmaceutical formulation companies in goa or india
Aravinda
01-Aug-2013 16:07:38 IST
Aravinda
01-Aug-2013 16:09:17 IST
i am Aravinda my qualification Msc Organic chemistry I am looking for a QA job.If any one have openings or Known Persons in Companies please help me. For further details mail me aravinda.m22@gmail.com
Vijaykumar jain
11-Aug-2013 14:59:37 IST
Respected sir/madam i m B.pharm first class passed student.i m fresher and i m searching a job for QA OR IN PRODUCTION DEPARTMENT..so if there are any vaccancies in company if u know then plz give me a information on my email..vijayjain9119@gmail.com plz plz plz help me.
Arijit Dasgupta
02-Sep-2013 00:04:01 IST
Arijit Dasgupta
02-Sep-2013 00:07:41 IST
Dear Sir/ Madam, I am a B. Pharm. Candidate having 12 Yrs. Experience in Pharma Production in Formulation(Solid orals & injectables). Please help me to relocate in Goa with a suitable Co. Arijit Dasgupta. 09007630423, arijitd123@rediffmail.com
Gurmukh Singh
03-Sep-2013 11:21:24 IST
We are manufacturer of pharma equipments for any kind of query please contact to us
M: 09915848497
08727880300
Vivek
03-Sep-2013 20:23:39 IST
Dear Sir/ Madam, I am a M.COM Candidate having Total 17 Yrs. Experience in Accounts, Taxation, Service Tax, Administration,7 yrs in Large Mining Company in Goa. in case any Company needs
Vijay
20-Sep-2013 23:46:11 IST
I am MSC-Ind Chem candiate having 6 yrs exp in pharma formulation QC packing.My current company Aurobindo pharma,old company Torrent pharma,Macleods pharma,Alpha Sanjivani Pharmaceuticals Ltd. I had completed Packaging Diploma course from IIP institute of packaging.
Vijay Tripathi
20-Sep-2013 23:49:29 IST
Details as above,
My mob No. 9392582878,my email id : vijayrtripathi1984@yahoo.co.in,I am interessted in Packaging Development Job
mayurpatil
03-Oct-2013 22:35:19 IST
I complete my m pharm in QA. I want help for job in goa. Please send a list of pharmaceutical company in goa.
Murtadak Baban
06-Oct-2013 10:07:54 IST
I have completed B Pharm recentlysearching job ple tell me 09975756038, id babanmurtadak4@gmail.com
lokendra singh
14-Oct-2013 13:24:00 IST
HI I am lokendra singh m.pharm (Pharmaceuticalanalysis) having the experience of 1.1 years currently working in promed Pharma Ltd. as junior executive Qc. If any vacancy in Delhi NCR region in any pharma company please contact 9826753905.
Vinod phulwale
23-Oct-2013 08:59:46 IST
Hi.. i am Vinod Phulwale completed B.Pharm(75.80%) from VDF Latur SRTMU nanded university. If any vacancy in goa pharmaceutical industry please call me 9096909258
Snehal Mali
16-Nov-2013 15:25:27 IST
I have completed M. Pharm.(Pharmaceutics) and fresher now. If any vacancy in Pune, Goa, Benglore region in any pharma company please contact:8007758818.
Abhishek Srivastav
31-Jan-2014 13:41:46 IST
Hello Sir/Madam,

We(Sumitron Exports Pvt. Ltd.) are one of the biggest suppliers of clean room equipment's in India such as Wipers,Swabs,Sterile Alcohol.

Looking forward for any queries.

Thanks
Abhishek Srivastav
0887 7886 326
sameep jain
13-Apr-2014 08:14:19 IST
I need a company's name who allow students to do training for one month.
Thanks
Sameep jain
+919981821978
thode vishnu vardhan
11-May-2014 09:06:59 IST
Hi iam visvishnuh cmpltd my b pharm with 7070prcnt if any vecans pls contact 8125924285
ASHISH KALRA
04-Jul-2014 16:21:29 IST
WE ARE SUPPLIER OF CLEAN ROOM EQUIPMENTS & FILTERS. IN CASE OF ANY INQUIRY.
MOB.08901552445
ASHISH KALRA
04-Jul-2014 16:23:05 IST
WE ARE SUPPLIER OF CLEAN ROOM EQUIPMENTS & FILTERS. IN CASE OF ANY ENQUIRY.
MOB.08901552445
07-Jul-2014 12:17:17 IST
WE ARE SUPPLIER OF CLEAN ROOM EQUIPMENTS & FILTERS. IN CASE OF ANY INQUIRY.
ENVIRO TECH INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS
Company works under the leadership of Mr.RPSHARMA Phone 9871034100,22483365,22083434 Email. envirotech1976@yahoo.co.in,envirotech76@yahoo.co.in,
www.envirotechindustrialproducts.com
Rahul Kadam
31-Jul-2014 00:03:01 IST
sir,
i have complited engineering in Biotechnology.i am a freshar.if any vacancy in pune,goa in pharma compny please contact - 09922386370
N.KARTHICK
03-Aug-2014 11:47:01 IST
Hi Sir/Madam
As i am completed B.pharmacy at chennai.
And i am having 1 year experience.

If there in any vacancies please contact
9043636291
Priti Mahendra
13-Aug-2014 17:35:53 IST
Hi.. i am Priti MAhendra completed B.Tech Chemical from NMU university. If any vacancy in goa pharmaceutical industry please call me 9545048431.
Pankaj bhamare
17-Aug-2014 14:30:50 IST
Hi.. i am pankaj bhamare completed B.Pharm
(66.50%) from nsp dhule nmu
university. If any vacancy in goa
pharmaceutical industry please call me
9096062362
email I'd pankajpatil490.pb@gmail.com
Ashok Bandgar
03-Sep-2014 15:34:34 IST
Respected Sir/ Madam,

My self Ashok Bandgar from Kolhapur.
My Qualification is B.Tech (Environmental Science & Technology) from Shivaji University, Kolhapur & completed Diploma in Industrial Safety Health and Environment]
I am looking for a job for the post of Environmental Engineer & Health Safety Officer in well reputed esteem organization. I Have One Month ETP/STP Experience in RCF Mumbai.My Project was on environmental assessment Completed in BARC Mumbai.
Kindly regarding information be given to me.
Thanks & regards.
Shyam Wadkute
14-Sep-2014 09:44:15 IST
Dear sir, i am complete my d.pharm from maharastra.i am looking job in top pharma company located in goa...my contact-9049692584/Email Id-Swadkute@gmail.com
sagar gaikwad
20-Sep-2014 21:08:43 IST
I have complited MSc in analytical chemistry.I m fresher.I m searching job for QC QA post.If any vacancy in pharma industries so call me....on. 9766053850
Ganesh Kisan Bhise
27-Sep-2014 00:38:13 IST
I have 5 years experience in pharma quality control , I would like to work with cipla goa .
Adv Vaishali Shah
04-Oct-2014 00:22:21 IST
LEMARK is a law firm based in Mumbai, practicing in the field of intellectual property (IP). We at , guard and enforce the rights of its clients which they have over the IP that they or their business own within India & globally too. Our intense knowledge, expertise & cost effective solutions in IP has made us superior and allows the clients to enjoy the protection of their IP rights.
LEMARK is known for its values of responsiveness, attention to detail, client-centric culture, cost effective, transparency and honesty in all dealings.
Range of services include (but are not limited to):
 Patent , Trademark , Design registration , Copyright, GEOGRAPHICAL INDICATION
 Litigation
 Counterfeiting
 Franchising
 Domain registration
 Domain name dispute resolution
 Contract Drafting

contact 9221482841
vaibhav kamble
07-Oct-2014 22:57:19 IST
We are leading manufacturer of clean room light fixtures, factory based in palghar, maharashtra. For any enquiry , you may contact me.
Vaibhav Kamble
093200 42526
vivek patel
09-Oct-2014 20:00:21 IST
I have 3.5 year experience in sunpharma If any vacancy in goa for pharma formulation .please contect me
Vivekpatel2151@gmail.com
0 9687474664
kalyankar Raju
15-Nov-2014 19:41:00 IST
I have completed M. Pharm.(Pharmaceutics) and fresher now. If any vacancy in Pune,mumbai, Goa, Benglore region in any pharma company please contact:7709522100.
 Post Your Comments without Login
Name : (required)

Email : (required)

Website :

Comment : (required)

Special Comment Tags:
New Line :           <br>
Bold Text :           <b>This is bold</b>
Underline Text :    <u>This is underlined</u>

12  + 6   =

Related Pages

List of Pharmaceutical Companies in Vapi

Articles | Pharma Companies | Gujarat    Date: 11-May-2012  Views: 43435
This is the list of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers in Vapi. Currently there are 72 businesses listed in Pharmaceutical Manufacturers in Vapi.

List of Pharmaceutical Companies in Delhi

Articles | Pharma Companies    Date: 27-Apr-2012  Views: 97282
The Pharmaceutical industry in India is the world's third-largest in terms of volume and stands 14th in terms of value.[1] According to Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, the total turnover of India's pharmaceuticals industry between 2008 and September 2009 was US$21.04 billion.[2] While the domestic market was worth US$12.26 billion.

List of Pharmaceutical Companies in Daman

Articles | Pharma Companies | Gujarat    Date: 05-Apr-2012  Views: 38978
This is the list of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers in Daman. Currently there are 31 businesses listed in Pharmaceutical Manufacturers in Daman.LemonHunt.com is India's Largest Yellow Pages directory with over 10,00,000 business listings. If you are a business involved in Pharmaceutical Manufacturers in Daman, please click here to add your listing.

List of Pharmaceutical Companies in Baddi

Articles | Pharma Companies    Date: 02-Apr-2012  Views: 113662
The major investors at Baddi include Alkem Laboratories Ltd with a Rs 60- crore investment plan for a new formulations plant, USV Limited with two manufacturing facilities and an investment of 80 crore, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Dr. Reddys Ltd, Indoco Remedies with a Rs 25-crore tablets, creams and medicated toothpaste facility, Bangalore-based Bal Pharma with a Rs 20-crore tablets and capsuling facility and Unichem Labs with two new plants at an investment of Rs 40 crore and Rs 32 crore. Unichem is alr

Top 10 Pharmaceutical Companies in India

Articles | Pharma Companies    Date: 21-Jul-2011  Views: 98834
In the list of top pharmaceutical companies in India it is not the Indian companies but also the MNCs that are becoming the part of the race. Indian pharmaceutical market in 2008 was $7,743m and if compared to year 2007 it was 4% more than that. It is expected that Indian pharmaceutical market will grow more than the global pharmaceutical market and will become $15,490 million in 2014.
X
List of Pharmaceutical Companies in Vapi

List of Pharmaceutical Companies in Vapi

Date: 11-May-2012  Views: 43435

List of Pharmaceutical Companies in GOA,Ranbaxy, Cipla, Cadila, Lupin, Dr Reddy's Laboratories, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Unichem Lab, FDC, Indoco Remedies invested huge funds in setting up plants in Goa.

Email Subscription

Searched Keywords
Pharmacy Ludustries In Goa | How To Know If Jobs Are Available At Mnc Company In Goa | Consaltancy Name And No In Gao For Pharma Industry | Pharmaceutical Company In Verna Goa | Pharma Companys In Goa | 23/11/2014 Glenmark Job Vapi | List Of Pharma Companies In Goa With Email Id | List Of Pharmaceutical Company In Goa | Contact Number Of Pharma Companies In Goa | Pharma Companies In Kundian Industrial Estete Goa | Www.Pharmaceutical Formulation Company In Goa | Name And Address Of Pharma Formulation Companies In Goa | Pharma Industry In Goa | PHARMA COMPNY LOCATED IN GOA REGION | Pharmaceutical Companies In Goa With The Location Address | Pharmaceutical Companies In Goa With The Location Address | Goa Pharma Company | Pharmacy Companies In Goa | Verna Company List | List Of Pharmceutica Companies In GA | Pharmaceutical Companies In Goa |

Search Engine's Visits