Pharma Tips

List of Pharma Companies in Sikkim

By: Pharma Tips | Views: 25665 | Date: 02-May-2015

List of Pharma Companies in Sikkim

Sr.No. Company Name Address
1 Agape Drugs & Pharma Pvt. Ltd. Mazitar, Rangpo, East Sikkim.
2 Alkem Laboratories. Kumrek, Rangpo, East Sikkim.
3 Cipla Ltd. Kumrek, Rangpo, East Sikkim.
4 Godrej Consumer Products Ltd. Mamring, namthang Road, South-Sikkim, Namchi.
5 Golden Cross Pharma Pvt. Ltd. Rorathang, East Sikkim.
6 Indchemie Health Specialities Pvt. Ltd. Kumrek, Rangpo, East Sikkim.
7 Intas Phramaceuticals. Bhagey Khola, Rangpo, East Sikkim.
8 Pristine Life Sciences. Opp. Bhanu Park, Singtam, East Sikkim.
9 PTS Packers and Providers Pvt. Ltd. SangKhola, Singtam, East Sikkim.
10 Sonakshi Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Mazitar, Rangpo, East Sikkim.
11 STP Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. SangKhola, Singtam, East Sikkim.
12 Sun Pharma, Sikkim. Setipool, PO Ranipool, East Sikkim.
13 Torrent Pharma Ltd.  32, Middle Camp, Nh-31-a, Police Sytion Ranipur, East Skkim, Dist Gantok, Gangtok - 737135. Gangtok. East.
14 Unichem Laboratories Ltd. Bhagey Khola, Rangpo, East Sikkim.
15 Zydus Health Care Bhagey Khola, Rangpo, East Sikkim.
Previous Page Next Page

People Searching On This Page:
  • heba pharma company profile in new plant in sikkim
  • pharmaceutical industry in sikkim
  • pharmaceutical companies in gangtok
  • drug industry in Sikkim
  • sikkim pharmaceutical
  • sikkim pharma companies list
  • list of industries in sikkim
  • cipla unit 2 in sikkim
  • medicine industry at gangtok area
  • new pharmacy company in sikkim
  • top latest company in sikkim
  • golden cross pharma p.ltd sikkim

Related Pages

BSC/ MSC/ B.Pharma/ M.Pharma Jobs as Quality Assurance Jobs in Sun Pharma

BSC/ MSC/ B.Pharma/ M.Pharma Jobs as Quality Assurance Jobs in Sun Pharma

Jobs | Quality Assurance
Date:
21-Dec-2016  Views: 40875

Sun Pharma ranks amongst India's largest pharma companies We’ve built a reputation for speciality therapy leadership and faster- than-industry growth ...
Walk-in interview for B.Pharma, M Pharma, BSC, MSC in Ipca Lab

Walk-in interview for B.Pharma, M Pharma, BSC, MSC in Ipca Lab

Jobs | Quality Assurance | Gujarat
Date:
02-Dec-2016  Views: 12828

Ipca Laboratories Ltd Ipca high brand equity in the Domestic & International plant, Our manufacturing facilities from the word's most vigilant reg ...
Career for Fresher B.Pharma/ M.Pharma at Caliber Technologie

Career for Fresher B.Pharma/ M.Pharma at Caliber Technologie

Jobs
Date:
20-Apr-2016  Views: 1614

Caliber Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a company formed in Aug 2001 with a focus on solutions for Pharma and biotech industries. Caliber's core competency ...
List of Pharma MNC - Multi National Pharma Companies

List of Pharma MNC - Multi National Pharma Companies

Articles
Date:
27-Jun-2010  Views: 169451

Pharmaceutical, India's emerging industry, has appeared as the world leader in the fabrication of standard generic drugs, ever since the Patent Act 19 ...
Indian Pharma Companies in Top 500 List

Indian Pharma Companies in Top 500 List

Articles
Date:
27-Jun-2010  Views: 50120

List of Pharma Companies which are in top 500 list. ...
Post Your Comments (No Login Require)
Name : (required)
Email : (required)
Website :

Comment : (required)

22  + 4 =
Comments
uday pratap  |  11-Feb-2016 19:56:30 IST
i want to thard party manufechring our brand
vishwav nath pathak  |  17-Mar-2016 12:52:19 IST
hi this is vishwav nath pathak . i have done bsc in chemistry hon. i have thirteen years exprience in pharmacompany as a manufacturing chemist. i am approved chemist from dharamshala hp.
DEVBRAT MISHRA  |  19-May-2016 14:00:57 IST
My qulification (isc)+adca or sify
I want job in pharma cumpani sikkim
DEVBRAT MISHRA  |  19-May-2016 14:03:28 IST
My qulification (isc)+adca or sify
I want job in pharma cumpani sikkim
Mob-8083339576
Akshay Kumar Mishra  |  09-Jun-2016 01:25:32 IST
Akshay Kumar Mishra  |  09-Jun-2016 01:27:52 IST
My qualification is Diploma in mechanical.I have 3year experience in production coating department. So I want a job in Sikkim.Now I am working is Goa lupin Ltd.My contact- 7875248636
Akshay Kumar Mishra  |  09-Jun-2016 01:30:22 IST
I want a pharma job in Sikkim. I have 3year experience in production coating department.
md amanullah"  |  10-Jun-2016 03:14:23 IST
Fresher B.Sc M.Sc Microbiology Q.C Q.A 7250637416
Aloke Kumar Goswami  |  18-Jun-2016 16:16:25 IST
I have thirty two years experience in pharma company as a manufacturing chemist. i am approved chemist from Kolkata,
Vairavadassan. K  |  20-Jun-2016 09:39:08 IST
5 yes exp. In pharma industry as a Stores In charge.Experience in Puducherry.
Baljeet kumar pandey  |  01-Jul-2016 12:42:45 IST
i am fresher .i want to do job in any pharma company in sikkin having any placement form me plzz call me
Aniket goswami  |  11-Jul-2016 15:46:44 IST
post analyst
Aniket goswami  |  11-Jul-2016 15:47:13 IST
analyst
Rajnee chauhan  |  14-Jul-2016 06:05:24 IST
Hello
My self rajnee Chauhan I wants job in Sikkim in pharma companies . My qualification M.Sc in chemistry .I have total 5.5 year experience in pharma . currently work with jubilant generics Roorkee
Rajnee chauhan  |  14-Jul-2016 06:11:50 IST
In jubilant generics Roorkee Qc as a anlyst work
suman mohanta  |  29-Jul-2016 10:51:23 IST
suman mohanta  |  29-Jul-2016 10:51:58 IST
Hi I'm suman from Siliguri,I'm b.sc microbiology graduate,having experience in mineral water company.I want to build carrier in pharmaceutical company. I'm very hard working my cell no.7679547545
Indra mohan adhikari  |  09-Sep-2016 16:28:37 IST
My qualification is diploma in electrical.I have one year experience maintains engineer.so I want a job in sikim.now I am working at under wdfc project.
K.M.Mishra  |  11-Sep-2016 16:52:42 IST
I want job in Pharma manufacturing unit Sikkim
I have 7 year experience in Accounts department,so i want a job in sikkim.now i am working is Himachal Pradess HCPP LTD.173025
con.no.9882848693,+919882055292
Subarna Saha  |  15-Sep-2016 07:35:23 IST
I have completed my M.Sc degree with 1st class marks in microbiology. I am interest to established my career in pharmaceutical company. I am very dedicating. I also do an internship from a renowned industry.
shashi kant sharma  |  15-Sep-2016 13:33:50 IST
Hi, I have an experience of five years in looking after the public relation and liaison work in a 60 KL spirit manufacturing company. Now I m looking forward for the same job, but in pharma co.
shiv shankar mishra  |  18-Sep-2016 23:38:37 IST
I am b.pharm freshar and I want to job in siKkim any MNC company
shiv shankar mishra  |  18-Sep-2016 23:41:15 IST
I am b.pharm freshar and I want to job in sikkim any pharmaceutical company
PRASANTA KODAL  |  31-Oct-2016 10:23:24 IST
I am fresher diploma pharmacist,i want to job pharmaceutical industry in Sikim
Soumitra Das  |  14-Dec-2016 16:48:36 IST
Hi I'm soumitra das from West bengal. I'm10+2 ,ITI. I have 4 year's experience in production compression department. So I want a job in Sikkime any pharmaceutical company . Now I am working is himachal pradess.I'm very hard working. My cell no -7018321273, 8906245571.
Satyanarayan Bhattacharyya  |  19-Dec-2016 13:23:07 IST
I am fresher MSC Microbiologist.Want QC job in any pharma company.
Satyanarayan Bhattacharyya  |  19-Dec-2016 13:25:04 IST
I want job in any pharma company as Qc .Please call 9002199179,9614097317.
Vikas payal  |  20-Dec-2016 13:19:40 IST
Helloo every one help me to find job in sikkim I have done m pharm and I have 6 year experience in QC dept 9145372216
Sunil yadav  |  22-Jan-2017 12:23:02 IST
My qualification is btech mechanical engg..m working in GDCL jamnagar as a quality engineer..I hav experience 3years in oil refinery Reliance industries limited jamnagar..if u hav requirement for qa/qc then reply..plmzzz
vijay kumar  |  05-Feb-2017 06:20:52 IST
want a pharma job in Sikkim. I have 3year experience In prepration area (Auto clave ) Oprater. So I want a job in Sikkim.Now I am working is Goa lupin Ltd. contect No.9837242624
abdul hafeej  |  10-Feb-2017 21:16:21 IST
Dear sir I am btech biotech and working microbiology department in IHL in husharpour Punjab
Sir job microbiology is find in Sikkim please sir help me
Simanchal mahanty  |  20-Feb-2017 12:15:01 IST
I'm BSc finally yr Che(hons) so I want job in sun pharmacy company after complete BSc jet job in sir
People Searched About:
Heba Pharma Company Profile In New Plant In Sikkim   |   Pharmaceutical Industry In Sikkim   |   Pharmaceutical Companies In Gangtok   |   Drug Industry In Sikkim   |   Sikkim Pharmaceutical   |   Sikkim Pharma Companies List   |   List Of Industries In Sikkim   |   Golden Cross Pharma P.Ltd Sikkim   |
Google : 1994 times | Yahoo : 17 times | Bing : 19 times |