List of Pharmaceutical Companies in Vapi

By: Pharma Tips | Views: 35618 | Date: 11-May-2012

This is the list of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers in Vapi. Currently there are 72 businesses listed in Pharmaceutical Manufacturers in Vapi.

Pharmaceutical Manufacturers in Vapi

Nirman Pharma Plot No.211, GIDC, Opp Indastrials Boiler Vapi
Vapi Organics Chemicals Pvt Ltd Post Box No 8, Plot No 20, A, GIDC Vapi
Vapi Care Pharma Pvt. Ltd Plot No.225/3, GIDC Near Morarji Circle Vapi

People Searching On This Page:

• pharma companies in vapi
  • vapi pharmaceutical companies
  • pharmaceuticals companies in vapi
  • pharmaceutical industries in vapi
  • pharma company in vapi
  • pharmaceutical in vapi
  • top 10 pharma companies in vapi
  • pharma companies in vapi
  • pharma in vapi
  • vapi pharmaceutical
  • www.pharma formulation companies in vapi
  • pharma industries in vapi area
  • list of pharma companies in vapi
  • pharma chemical exhibitor list ahmedabad 2012
  • gujrat based manfeaturing medicine companies

Post Comments via Facebook Login

RAJ KAMAL VISHNOI
29-Aug-2012 19:23:36 IST
NEEDS FRAANCHISE FOR RAJASTHAN OF PHARMA PRODUCTS ON MONOPOLY BASIS INTERESTED COMPANYS ARE REQUESTED TO SEND PRICE LIST ASAP. AT raj.vishnoi@gmail.com mob:09351790034.
chaplot pharmceuticals
21-Sep-2012 16:03:41 IST
we required some generic pharmaceutical formulation under our brand name like antibiotics, antibacterial etc in tablet, syrup forms,kindly send the quatation and with terms and condition....
vishal malviya
09-Oct-2012 14:44:14 IST
jo mujhe pharma company main jo muje job dilayega main use 10000rs deunga call kare kahi par bhi chalega anywhere in india fresher vishal malviya 0963052392
Shah Madhurya
14-Oct-2012 10:56:52 IST
I am Chemical engineer.I am looking jnb.My contect no 9426321475.
JIGNA SOLANKI
14-Oct-2012 13:06:43 IST
I jigna solanki just completed my B.PHARM .Now,i wish to work in organization which allows to me grow as pharmacist.If any vacancies in organisation please contact me on 9879957102
Nilesh katore
20-Oct-2012 22:17:26 IST
i have complete M.sc in org. chem. I am looking for a job. pls. contact on this number 9970739650
Harshad mistry
26-Oct-2012 10:29:50 IST
my self harshad mistry i have complete B.Sc. with chemistry in 2012. I want to be a part in progressive organization which provide me an opportunity enhence my ability as chemist in pharmaceutical company. if somewhere Vaccancy please contact me this no..9898580747
SHYAM JADEJA
10-Nov-2012 23:46:56 IST
we are providing distance education so call me for any course in distance mode - 8866877177
Subhashish Nanda
29-Nov-2012 16:04:26 IST
Dear all ,This is subhashish a M-Pharma candidate having 1 year experience in Pharmaceutical Quality assurance ,i want a job change please help me in this regard.

Cell no: 08895957007
Email: subhashish1987@rediffmail.com
amit kumar
15-Dec-2012 13:58:12 IST
I complete b pharma now looking for job in pharma company . To contact 9610036134
mukeshgavit
26-Dec-2012 16:24:40 IST
i m completed m.pharmacy soi m looking a job in company pleaes contact me
9623263339
Rahul patil
01-Jan-2013 11:32:13 IST
I am M.sc microbiology appeaed i want to job pharma.cell no=9403756252
NADEEM IQBAL
13-Jan-2013 16:50:12 IST
I AM LOOKING FOR A PHARMA COMPANY ON MONOPOLY BASIS FOR JAMMU & KASHMIR INTERESTED COMPANYS ARE REQUESTED TO SEND PRICE LIST ASAP. AT nadeemlupinm@rediffmail.com mob:0419054569.
E.MOHAMAD RAFI
20-Jan-2013 20:10:29 IST
RESPECTED SIR,
NOW I AM WORKING IN A PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY AS A AREA SALES MANAGER. I HAVE 8 YEARS EXPERIANCE. NOW I WANT TO IMPORT PHARMA PRODUCTS FOR MY AREA.SO PLEASE KINDLY SEND YOUR PRODUCT PROFILE WITH PRODUCT COMBINATION, MRP. NET RATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
THANK YOU.
E.MOHAMAD RAFI
mithlesh kumar
29-Jan-2013 15:07:09 IST
I complete 3 year diploma in chemical engineering from delhi. I am looking job in company. Please contect 9716943744; 8287792654
BOMBAY STEEL CENTRE
28-Feb-2013 12:58:28 IST
STOCKIST OF

STANLESS STEEL INDUSTRIAL RAW MATRIAL

SHEET PLATE BAR CIRCLE PIPE, PIPE FITINGS AND NUT BOLTS ETC
pharma
12-May-2013 23:56:45 IST
I want to hire sales representative for pharmaceutical distribution firm lovated in vapi. contact 8487826685
naresh sachdeva
21-May-2013 19:56:50 IST
Dear Sir

We"re ur Any Requirments Disposable Item Lap Coat Colour White,Mask,Cap,
Latex Examanation prodwer,Vinyle
TIRUPARI SAFETY WORK Manufacturing Disposable item 10 years.....
ur any requriments Send the Mail........
Regards,
Thanking You,

Wating For Reply

Tirupati safety work
Shop:- 4788-89,
Gopi Nath Market,
Shop No.103 {1st floor}
Phatak Namak Hauz qazi
Delhi-110006
MOB:- 0-93103-49534, 0-98109-18558
E-mail :- tirupatisafetywork@yahoo.com
tirupatisafetywork@gmail.com
thanmal solanki
07-Jun-2013 19:49:15 IST
we required some generic pharmaceutical formulation under our brand name like,malty vitamin, b-complex,anti oxidant,anti-bacterial cream,with normal packing, or as per our choice in packing. kindly send the quotation and with terms and condition....
chauhan vinu
09-Jun-2013 20:27:38 IST
i want to supply my product(antibiotics,analgesic,anipyretics etc.) at any where if require pl contact me:09725366353
Bonali M.modi
10-Jul-2013 17:48:44 IST
Respected Sir I Had Comleted My B.Pharmacy At Swamanarayan Pharmacy College Salvav,Vapi.I am Looking For Job In Pharmaceutical Industry.Please contact me On 8980443639.
Rushila Engineering
13-Jul-2013 08:03:42 IST
We are offering a high performance range of Filling Machines and Automatic Bottle Filling Machine which is widely used in Chemical industry. The offered range of filling machines is designed and manufactured with high precision by utilizing optimum quality raw material .The offered machines are sturdy construction, low running cost, high performance, easy installation and longer service life.
Rajan Mayekar
9920803037
rushilaengineering@gmail.com
Nilesh
31-Jul-2013 12:08:39 IST
I am completed M.sc organic chemistry.so l am looking job in pharma company.plese contect me.9712386920
Dinesh Singh
12-Aug-2013 21:57:48 IST
Dear sir /Mam
I had just completed my PG i.e MBA in Biotechnology ,And also done B.Sc Biotechnology.....So i request to you that if there were any kind of job in your organization or in other industries like biotech or pharma etc ,...than kindly contact to me or mail me the job description ..my contact no.is +919924837454,my email ID danymatiyali2008@gmail.com

regard Dinesh Singh
Dinesh Singh
12-Aug-2013 22:04:30 IST
Dear sir /Mam
I had just completed my PG i.e MBA in Biotechnology ,And also done B.Sc Biotechnology.....So i request to you that if there were any kind of qualification matching job in your organization or in other industries like biotech or pharma etc ,...than kindly contact to me or mail me the job description ..my contact no.is +919924837454,my email ID danymatiyali2008@gmail.com

regard Dinesh Singh
Dinesh Singh
12-Aug-2013 22:07:25 IST
Dear sir /Mam

regard Dinesh Singh
Location :Bhimpore Daman
Manish Patel
21-Aug-2013 19:20:01 IST
Hiii i am just completed my b.pharm and looking for job so plz help me my contact no is 8511185205
jigar bhavsar
22-Aug-2013 22:21:46 IST
i complte my b pharm i want to job in production department..salery is not important pls help me 9898073789
K Prakash
08-Sep-2013 16:03:54 IST
I am a mechanical engineer , 35 years experience , presently interested in job assignment in Pharma Projects / department Modification, Machine Modification, schedule M
Rakesh kumar
08-Sep-2013 19:37:27 IST
Dear sir/mam. I am completed M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry I want job in pharmaceutical companies My contact no. 8058256044
BRILLIANT EDUCATION
15-Sep-2013 14:30:52 IST
we r providing distance education so call me for any course in distance mode 8866877177
piyuesh singh
16-Sep-2013 12:27:02 IST
i am a assistant dispatch incharge in cipla ltd -vapi 3 year experience please contact to me my mob no-9033904671
Ashishkumar Tailor
24-Oct-2013 21:06:30 IST
Respected Sir/Madam
I Ashishkumar Tailor would like to inform that: i have undergone the training for the various ICH,GCP and Regulatory guidelines and of pharmaceutical organisation and clinical research, organised by Pharma Training Institute at Bangalore ( under the aegis of Karnataka government ), and have knowledge of same. Seeking opportunities in the field of Pharmacovigilance & Drug Safety, Regulatory Affairs, Preclinical & Clinical research to start career as fresher in Pharmaceutical Industry.

Qualification : M.PHARM IN PHARMACOLOGY
Contact no. : +919916867632
Email ID : ashishtailor86@gmail.com

Please do the needful.
Awaiting for reply.

Thanking you,
Ashishkumar Tailor
R M SHIVARAJU SHIVARAJU
12-Nov-2013 10:23:41 IST
NEEDS FRAANCHISE FOR TAMILNADU OF PHARMA PRODUCTS ON MONOPOLY BASIS INTERESTED COMPANYS ARE REQUESTED TO SEND MAIL WITH PRICE LIST
12-Dec-2013 17:54:28 IST
Dear Professionals,

We are manufacturer of Industrial and Laboratory and Industrial Glassware.We also manufacture Custom Glassware.

I look forward to cater requirements of any pharmaceutical and chemical companies

Thanks
Vikas Gupta
e-sales@goelscientific.net
9737933311
JIGAR SHAH
06-Jan-2014 17:23:22 IST
We are boisar based company. We are intersted in purchasing spent ranney nickle generated from manufacturing API. Do revert back. Looking forward to deal with you.
Regards,
Jigar shah
09920124240
PARESH PATIL
31-Jan-2014 15:44:28 IST
hello i am paresh patil. i complited my M.Sc. Biotechnology in last year and now want to work with any pharmacuitical company, so please call if there is vacancy at any pharma company
tanmoy maity
25-Feb-2014 22:59:26 IST
sir, myself tanmoy maity.
i am M.pharm(pharmaceutics) candidates.
my email ID is "tanmoy.maity89@gmail.com"
i am looking for a job in Pharma production.
at any where if require please contact me on this mail.
haresh prajapati
23-Mar-2014 23:27:36 IST
please i want to work in pharma company i work in claris otsuka since 2012.
my current ctc 1.9
and i want 2.6 ctc
and my contect no. is 7778917511
plese call on this no.
R.K.SHUKLA
06-Apr-2014 16:00:20 IST
Dears All,
I m in trading business of Yaskawa inverters ( Sales and services both). I am also trading a lot of things like -- inverters, motors ,instrumentation materials like -- Press.gauges, press. switches,RTDs, Thermocouples,
cables -control and power , fittings , also fabrication job for pharma industry on the drawing basis. also handling turnkey project - related with electrical and instrumentation. doing modification and safety interlocking on the customer requirements. if anyone requires or having any querry, my self may be contacted on above mail or my mobile -- 9376853357 .

rgds,
R.K.Shukla
 Post Your Comments without Login
Name : (required)

Email : (required)

Website :

Comment : (required)

Special Comment Tags:
New Line :           <br>
Bold Text :           <b>This is bold</b>
Underline Text :    <u>This is underlined</u>

94  + 6   =

Related Pages

List of Pharmaceutical Companies in Delhi

Articles | Pharma Companies    Date: 27-Apr-2012  Views: 71274
The Pharmaceutical industry in India is the world's third-largest in terms of volume and stands 14th in terms of value.[1] According to Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, the total turnover of India's pharmaceuticals industry between 2008 and September 2009 was US$21.04 billion.[2] While the domestic market was worth US$12.26 billion.

List of Pharmaceutical Companies in Daman

Articles | Pharma Companies | Gujarat    Date: 05-Apr-2012  Views: 31735
This is the list of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers in Daman. Currently there are 31 businesses listed in Pharmaceutical Manufacturers in Daman.LemonHunt.com is India's Largest Yellow Pages directory with over 10,00,000 business listings. If you are a business involved in Pharmaceutical Manufacturers in Daman, please click here to add your listing.

List of Pharmaceutical Companies in GOA

Articles | Pharma Companies    Date: 05-Apr-2012  Views: 54912
The industrial activity is on fast track in Goa with positive government attitude and support. Currently there are over 7000 small scale industrial units with presence of more than 150 large and medium scale industries employing over half a million people. Besides mining and tourism sectors, the pharmaceutical segment has also established its presence in Goa and received approvals regulated bodies like US FDA, UK MHRA etc. Goa is strategically located with good infrastructure facilities with airport, a seap

List of Pharmaceutical Companies in Baddi

Articles | Pharma Companies    Date: 02-Apr-2012  Views: 74397
The major investors at Baddi include Alkem Laboratories Ltd with a Rs 60- crore investment plan for a new formulations plant, USV Limited with two manufacturing facilities and an investment of 80 crore, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Dr. Reddys Ltd, Indoco Remedies with a Rs 25-crore tablets, creams and medicated toothpaste facility, Bangalore-based Bal Pharma with a Rs 20-crore tablets and capsuling facility and Unichem Labs with two new plants at an investment of Rs 40 crore and Rs 32 crore. Unichem is alr

Top 10 Pharmaceutical Companies in India

Articles | Pharma Companies    Date: 21-Jul-2011  Views: 86555
In the list of top pharmaceutical companies in India it is not the Indian companies but also the MNCs that are becoming the part of the race. Indian pharmaceutical market in 2008 was $7,743m and if compared to year 2007 it was 4% more than that. It is expected that Indian pharmaceutical market will grow more than the global pharmaceutical market and will become $15,490 million in 2014.
X
List of Pharmaceutical Companies in Delhi

List of Pharmaceutical Companies in Delhi

Date: 27-Apr-2012  Views: 71274

List of Pharmaceutical Companies in Vapi Gujarat.Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Injection Tablet Capsule in Vapi

Email Subscription

Searched Keywords
Pharma Companies In Vapi | Vapi Pharmaceutical Companies | Pharmaceuticals Companies In Vapi | Pharmaceutical Industries In Vapi | Pharma Company In Vapi | Pharmaceutical In Vapi | Top 10 Pharma Companies In Vapi | Www.Pharma Formulation Companies In Vapi | Pharma Industries In Vapi Area | List Of Pharma Companies In Vapi | Pharma Chemical Exhibitor List Ahmedabad 2012 | Gujrat Based Manfeaturing Medicine Companies | PHARMACEUTICALCOMPANIESINVAPI | Daman Gidc Company List | List Of Pharmaceutical Company In Madurai With Address Pdf | Pharmaceutical Industry In Vapi | Vapi All Pharmacautical Gidc Adress | Pharmacuticals Companies In Vapi | Vibosi Pharma Gujrat Product | Pharmacompany In Vapi | List Of Pharmaceutical Manufacturer In Vapi |

Search Engine's Visits