A person who is a Registered Pharmacist in other State Pharmacy Council and is now residing in Gujarat State and intending to carry on business or profession of pharmacy, can apply for transfer of his registration to Gujarat state by submitting an application in prescribed form-G and all necessary dupporting documents, testimonials and whatever information required by this council alongwith prescribed fees. The permission of transfer of registration shall be subject toapplicant being duly qualified for pharmacist registration under the provision of Pharmacy Act, 1948 and rules thereof. When he was originally registered; and receiving of "No Objection Certificate" and documents and information etc. as required from the concerned council under instructions of Pharmacy Council of India given from time to time. Fees for Registration is Rs. 500/-
The following Documents should be produced by the applicant for Transfer of registration to Gujarat.
(1) Form-G Download
: Form-G Guidelines and Instructions
(2) Forwarding Letter (Included in Form-G)
(3) 3 Recent passport size photographs
(4) Proof of Birth Date & Birth Place
(5) S.S.C. / H.S.C. Board Marks-sheet on the basis of which admission to D.Pharm / B.Pharm obtained.
(6) College Bonafide / Course Completion Certificate.
(7) D.Ph. Marks-sheet (I & II year) / B.Ph. Marks-sheet (I, II, III & IV year)
(8) Practical Training Certificate
(9) D.Ph. / B.Ph. Certificate issued by Board / University
(10) Self Declaration (Annexure - B)
(11) Affidavit as per specimen (Annexure - C)
(12) Self Addressed Cover with required postal stamps (In case of applicants who have passed D.Pharm. / B.Pharm. from out of Gujarat State)
(13) Original Registration Certificate of concerned State Pharmacy Council & Renewal Receipt of having the Registration renewed up to -date
(14) Affidavit as per specimen (Annexure - D)
(15) Registration Fees Rs. 500/-.
(16) Application Form Charge Rs. 25/-.