Duties to physician are given bellow-
1. A pharmacist should not write the prescription by diagnosis for the patient. He should send the patient to the physician or nearest hospital after first aid.
2. He should not be changed of the prescription without permission of the physician. If there is any wrong in the prescription, prescription, prescription should be sending the physician.
3. He should not be discussed with the patient about any merits & demerits or property or result of the medicine in the prescription.
4. A pharmacist should not take any share of the physician fees.
Duties to patient or public are given bellow-
1. A pharmacist should be appointed after proper qualification about pharmacy profession.
2. He should always careful about welfare of the patient.
3. He should dispense adulteration free & good quality of medicine.
4. He should not sale or dispenses any misbranded medicine without prescription.
5. He should always serve to the poor disease person after taking minimum fees.
6. He should not be disclosed any secret information of the patient except court.
Duties to the other pharmacist are given bellow-
1. A pharmacist always maintains good relationship with other pharmacist.
2. A pharmacist should be worked in a group with the other pharmacist.
3. He should not be done any such work that other pharmacist may fall in danger.
4. If any pharmacists have done any offensive work, he should be proper punished through association.
5. He should not challenge with other pharmacist about business mentality.
6. He should not be insisted to the other pharmacist for any offensive work.