To provide participants with a broadunderstanding of the basic principlesemployed within Clinical Research bothdomestically and internationally.
Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research - ICRI
Greetings for the day!!!
The details of Post Graduate Diploma in
Clinical Research - ICRI is as follows:-
To provide participants with a broad
understanding of the basic principles
employed within Clinical Research both
domestically and internationally.
Duration of course
6 hrs every Sunday
Delivered through fourteen focused modules
spanning over ten months.
· Module I - Introduction to Clinical Research
· Module II - Basic Pharmacology and Pharmacy in Clinical Research
· Module III - New Drug Development
· Module IV - Ethical Guidelines in Clinical Research
· Module V - Ethics in Clinical Research
· Module VI - Regulations in Clinical Research
· Module VII - Biostatistics in Clinical Research
· Module VIII - Specialist Clinical Trials and Clinical Trial Designs · Module IX - Clinical Trial Documentation
· Module X - Quality in Clinical Trials
· Module XI - Clinical Data Management
· Module XII - Clinical Trial Management
· Module XIII - Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance
· Module XIV - Soft Skills for a Clinical Research Professional
The course is beginning in the month of Jan 2013 and we have very few limited seats left for the program hence we request you to
come to the campus as soon as possible.
100% placement from ICRI.
Since the selection criteria consists of around of personal interview, the syllabus for the interview is as follows:-
1. Ground knowledge about Clinical Research
2. Future career prospects in ClinicalResearch
3. Current trends and updates in Clinical Research
For any further queries and information
please feel free to contact on the below
C 9,Central Road No 22,
MIDC Industrial area,
2ndleft from Hotel Tunga paradise,